150. peter parker

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 !

・・・

Being in space wasn't an option of an alternative route to your school field trip destination. However, you had been called by your father to make sure a certain insect-boy didn't leave the ship that was hurling through space.

❝He's what—seventeen? He's one of the most responsible kids in my class!❞ you argued to your dad. As much as you admired space and everything it had to offer, you'd much rather be perfectly safe at school. Despite it, well—being school.

All he did was roll his eyes and continue talking to the weird guy in the cape. You turned around, meeting the smile that Peter Parker was giving you.

❝Be thankful you're cute. Otherwise I'd literally be falling from the sky; back to school,❞ you patted him on the shoulder, making your way towards a nearby chair.

Although you tried to hide your feelings as much as you could, you couldn't help but feel your heart flutter in your chest.

As for Peter, all he could do was smile. First it was earning a brand new suit, then it was you admitting that he was cute.

Sure, he had thought about asking you out before, but he hadn't mustered up the courage to do so. Maybe this time he would finally ask his question.. in space.

・・・

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 !

This is, by far, one of the cutest chapters I've ever posted uwu