122. peter parker

IMAGINE !

・・・

tony located peter sitting on a nearby building, looking down onto the city while still in his suit. he quickly landed, gaining the teenager's attention.

peter stood up trying to compose himself after everything that had happened. before peter could apologize for the thousandth time, tony spoke up. ❝I'm going to need the suit back.❞

❝w-what, why? If you couldn't see I literally just saved a whole bunch of people on the street!❞ peter retaliated, remembering how he quickly shielded a crowd of people from a bank robber with high-tech weapons.

❝you left my daughter alone at homecoming last night. don't argue because I know when my daughter is heartbroken.❞ he explained, rendering the teenager speechless.

peter looked to the concrete ground, feeling absolutely horrible when he remembered that he left you alone at what was supposed to be a memorable night.

❝I'm sorry, please tell y/n that I'm so sorry,❞ tony stopped him, motioning over to the tower that was standing tall among the other buildingsーwhere you were.

❝I'm giving you one chance, parker.❞

・・・
author's note

this chapter is completely unrelated to the threaded short-story in the past few chapters! idk I really liked this but idk where it was going lmao

update on that "how much you wanna bet I'm going to try and get all 80 gif chapters done today oof" I still have 78 chapters to go so I guess that's not an improvement yikes!