084. tom holland

I M A G I N E . . . ( a cont. of 78 )

 of 78 )

══

"You are absolutely breathtaking. I am so in love with you, you have no idea. I definitely want to spend the rest of my life with you," you furrowed your brows, confused as to what Tom was trying to say. Usually, he wasn't this sentimental out of the blue.

"Tom, what're you saying?" You questioned. All he did was give you a small smile and a wink.

  ═

You were out and about running errands while Harrison and Tom stayed back to decorate for the upcoming sports party you were hosting. Although you had no intention of leaving them to set up alone, yet somehow, the two managed to convince you to leave.

Tom had asked Haz to help plan out a planned proposal during your sports party, and things were genuinely looking up. However, everything took a turn when Harrison decided to make a live stream out of complete boredom.

Everything was going well up until the moment Tom forgot the camera was on and exposed all of the details of his plan.

"y/n is going to love this ring, she pointed it out to me months ago and I bought it behind her back!"

The comments kept rolling in, mostly frantic questions if they heard the word ring and y/n together. Harrison turned around the camera, now facing Tom.

"How does it feel to be, not only a spoiler of movies, but of your life, too?" It only took a few seconds before Tom realized what he said and face-palmed in disappointment.

"I'm-Oh my God." Was all Tom could get out before yelling quite loudly in the kitchen.

author's note
hey babes, I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated this book in a day or two. recently, I haven't had much inspiration :,(
but I'm getting back on track! thank you for sticking with me lmao

ily guys 💘💘