090. peter parker

imagine...

━━▲━━

Peter jutted his head out of the hotel room's doorway, scanning the hallway for anything or, much rather, anyone that could catch him sneaking out.

The only person that was aware of Peter's sudden late-night adventure was Ned Leeds, who was playing the 'guy in the chair' for the superhero.

When Peter decided that the coast was clear, he started to slowly jog down the hallway. Unfortunately for him, the decathlon team ran up the hallway, ready for an evening swim. However, the team was the least of his problems.

It was you. Perfectly standing there with your iconic smile on your face, towel slung across your shoulderーalong with Flash's arm.

That was the one thing he didn't like. The fact that you were siblings with his literal high-school arch nemesis.

"Hey Peter!" You exclaimed, shrugging your brother's arm off of your shoulder before strolling over closer to the boy. "Are you going to join us in the pool?"

Peter nervously shook his head, trying to advert his gaze to somewhere that wasn't you. He didn't want to know what happened if Flash felt even a little bit of flirting going on. 

As much as he wanted to spend time with you and the entire decathlon team, he had a giant bird-man to capture. "N-no. I'm going to go study. I'll join you guys if you go tomorrow?" The last sentence came out as a whisper.

"Promise?" You asked, a small smile tugging at your lips. To say you returned the feelings was a complete understatement. Your heart fluttered with every word that slipped out of his lips.

"Promise."

━━▲━━

author's note

anywhOoo I'm getting a little stressed considering I have over 200+ gifs I have to sort out and delete for the next gif series ughHh help