106. peter parker

IMAGINE !

── ✦ ──

The pair of best friends finally finished what seemed like their everlasting fit of laughter, now discussing their complex physics homework. The school hallways were fairly empty for it being seven-thirty. Although, twenty minutes occupied the slot between now and when they actually started, and considering everyone was usually late to class, it was no surprise.

As Peter moved his gaze up from the marble floor, his walking stopped. You looked extremely tired and had a few cuts and bruises on your face. He knew you had a rough night, but he didn't think it would be that bad. He quickly ran over to you, Ned closely following behind.

❝y/n! Are you okay, you didn't break anything, are these the only cuts you have? Sweetheart, you should have called me!❞ you only rolled your eyes, placing your few books in your locker and meeting his gaze. You could easily tell he was entirely worried.

A smile fell on your cracked lips, simply just wanting to go home. Thankfully, it just so happened to be a Friday. ❝I'm okay, promise. Next time I happen to catch a criminal in the alley, I'll call you.❞

Peter wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pressing a quick kiss to your temple as you waved to Ned; who looked extremely star struck.

❝Guys. We should totally have earpieces! We can be the team of three!❞ Ned exclaimed. ❝Okay we can come up with a better name but Iー❞

── ✦ ──

author's note

uhm yeah

peter parker +
the word sweetheart
= death of me