093. tom holland

imagine...

━━▲━━

Of course, there were little games incorporated into almost every interview at the premiere of Infinity War. You had gone through many of those and it had only started a half-hour ago.

You were stood on the red carpet conversing with Elizabeth when you heard your name not too far away from where you stood.

Excusing yourself and promising to talk later, you quietly creeped over to where the only single interview was being held. Deciding to pull a Ruffalo, you mouthed 'is that Tom Holland?' to the interviewer as you stood behind him.

She tried to nod as subtly as possible, trying to not let Tom know what you were behind him. "You has that answer pretty prepared! So you'd ditch Sebastian Stan, date Chris Evans and Marry Y/N Y/L/N?"

Tom nodded, seeming pretty proud of himself. "Exactly! I mean who wouldn't want to date any of the Chris' and obviously who wouldn't marry y/n? She's beautiful, nice, and everything in between. I'd marry her any day."

You nervously bit your lip, debating if you should really tap on his shoulder. After contemplating for what felt like forever, you cleared your throat and lightly tapped on his shoulder. He turned around with a little horror in his eyes.

"Y-you, uh, heard that didn't you?"