159. peter parker

IMAGINE !

───

PETER when you finally admit that you've known about his secretive superhero side. He was going to tell you on the streets of Europe, but you had beat him to the chance. It wasn't easy for him to protect you and keep his 'internship' a secret, but that didn't mean that he hid it well.

"Pete, I'm literally in the apartment building across the street from yours," you explain, stepping closer towards him.

You delicately move away the curls that were falling onto his forehead, him softly watching your every move. "you don't think that I'm not seeing spider-man climb out of your bedroom window every night?"

Peter closes his eyes for a split second before his brown eyes meet yours again. He lets out a small, defeated sigh. "I was going to tell you, but I didn't want you to get hurt, y/n."

A small smile tugs at your lips as you wrap your arms around Peter's neck. "I won't, as long as I have you, I'll be more than okay."

───

hi lovies, it's been a minute. I want to apologize ( for like the thousandth time ) and say I'm sorry for not updating. School has been really hectic lately and i really need to focus my attention on my grades ( moreso, my history grades bc my teacher isn't the best ) however, in a month, I'll be out of school! which means updates galore!

also this one was taken from my new marvel gif series ;)