gone

(luke and will are now 5 years old)

keith woke up as a scream filled the air. he got up and ran into luke and will's bedroom. they were gone and there was a window open. 

keith looked out the window and saw on the grass will's favorite toy

keith looked out the window and saw on the grass will's favorite toy. he ran out of the room and pushed the red button on the wall. the alarms sounded and everyone came running. keith held zoey in his arms as she cried.

keith took zoey out into the hall as she cried

keith took zoey out into the hall as she cried. someone had taken luke and will. all that was left was a trashed room and some of their toys. keith took zoey to go eat as he went into the control room. "anything" keith asked as the paladins were setting toys down on a desk and dusting them for prints. "we got a lot of your and zoey's prints but nothing yet" shiro said.

"can i help" keith asked. "all you can do is answer some questions" holt said. keith and holt walked into another room and sat down. "when was the last time you saw them" holt asked. "uh last night when we put them to bed" keith answered. "did anyone come in or out of the room" holt asked. "no not that we know of" keith answered.

"any enemies still alive" holt asked. "yeah my step parents. but i haven't seen them in a long time" keith answered. "do you know where they might live" holt asked. "no i have no idea but they may still be at the old house" keith said. "ok then i know how much you love them but don't do anything we got this just keep zoey calm and distract yourselves. try to keep your mind off them" holt said then left.

keith walked into the lobby and sat down next to zoey. she had her face in her hands as tears fell to the floor. he sat down and hugged her. she hugged him back and sobbed. "who takes kids" she cried. "who takes our kids" zoey sobbed. "shh it's okay. we'll find them" keith said. "what if there gone or lost or.....or" zoey began. "shh they'll be fine. they're going to be ok" keith said.

6 month later.....

there still was no sign of luke or will and the police had given up. zoey stormed into the lobby and walked right into the kitchen. keith followed her. "honey i know you are mad but the police have other things to do" keith said. "they were said to be dead today. dead" zoey yelled in tears. "it's been months. months and nothing. for all we know there dead" zoey yelled. "i refuse to believe that ever since i married you you've fought hard. our kids are out there i know it because there favorite song is my wife's and mine. now what do y......" keith eyes went big.

"what" zoey said. "remember how our kids would sing and yell at the song ROAR. what if we sing it and they respond" keith said. "that might work but how are we going to get everyone around the world to hear it" zoey asked. "we put it all over the radio. then we watch through a little camera in every electronic" keith said typing on the computer.

lance grabbed a camera and pidge grabbed her computer. keith and zoey ran into the training room. shiro, trevor, and krolia grabbed drums and a guitar. "so who's going to sing" allura asked. "i will there my kids they know my voice. trevor are you any good at drums?" zoey asked. "yes i tought keith how to play" trevor said. "good your going to be the drums, korlia can you do the guitar" zoey asked. korlia grabbed hold of it and nodded.

"pidge and hunk you look at the camera footage as lance and keith you both wait and get ready to leave as soon and they get a location" zoey said. "put all your heart into it" keith said and grabbed the car keys. shiro got the camera ready and pidge got them on the radio. she put a thumbs up and trevor began.

krolia and zoey began as keith and lance got ready. pidge and hunk looked at the camera's then found them. "where is that" hunk asked. pidge typed fast on the computer. "KEITH 17 NORTH AVENUE BY THE RIVER" pidge yelled. keith and lance jumped into the same car and keith drove out of the hanger and toward the river. "keith there parked" pidge said. keith drove and saw a black SUV parked in some bushes.

keith parked behind the car so they couldn't go anywhere. zoey finished the song and watched along with everyone else. keith and lance got out and lance pulled out his gun. keith grabbed his sword and tapped on the window. the person looked at keith scared. "unlock the car" keith yelled. the man unlocked the car and lance had him at gun point. keith opened the back door and grabbed the two kids. he took a DNA tester out of his pocket and took a little of both kid's blood.

on the screen it had "luke and will's names and pictures. "we've got them"keith said over the radio. "get out of the car" lance yelled. the man turned the car off and slowly got out. his hands were in his pockets. "hands up" lance yelled. the man stood there not listening. "i said hands up" lance yelled. "you know people will pay a really good price just for the paladins kids" the man said. "but even more when THE FATHER IS DEAD" the man said and pulled out a gun. he fired it at lance. lance screamed in pain as he was shot in the leg.

he fell to the floor and keith fired his gun. he shot the man in the back. he fell to the floor and his gun went off. it hit the ground and went off. it hit the car and fire started. keith ran towards his car and grabbed the fire extinguisher but as he looked up another car hit his car. his legs fell under the car and pinned him. then it went splashing into the water.

keith held his breath as he was trapped. everyone watched as they saw keith drowning and lance knocked out. the man in the other car got out with a gun in his hand. he had a hood on. zoey and shiro grabbed there couts and ran toward the hanger. the man took off the hood and it was.........mak.......................

(see ya'll in the next chapter)