galran games (part 3)

"welcome ladies and gentlemen to the galran games. tonight we have a first ever galran paladin with us as he left his past behind and made a better life for himself, we have.........." the man continued. "now the paladin of voltron" the man said standing up and keith walked on stage in a red suit with black feathers on his shoulders. he shook the mans hand and they both sat down.

"now keith, is it alright if i call you that" the man asked. "yeah everyone calls me that" keith said. "well keith we hear this is your first time hearing about the galran games. is that true?" the man asked. "well yes this is my first time hearing of this." keith answered. "and is it true you have twins on the way" the man asked. "yes sir i just hope it's boys" keith said. "oh we're choosing now are we" the man said.

keith chuckled. "why do you wish that" the man asked. "then i can teach my son how to kid butt. and if i have all girls it'll be weird all the boys butts i have to kick and stuff" keith said. "true but we've all heard that you were kidnapped at age eight along with your father and best friend" the man asked. "yes that's true i was we we're all held for nine months" keith said. "and you got wings from that place right" the man asked. "yes i did" keith said. "can we see" the man asked.

"uh sure" keith answer getting up and took his shirt off.he showed everyone his metal wings. "i bet your wife finds the cold at night" the man chuckled. "i don't know she never brings it up" keith said and rubbed the back of his neck. "well ladies and gentlemen the paladin of voltron" the man said and got up. keith shook his hand and left.

days later.......

"good luck and remember don't tell anyone about our plan. we will guide you through the games. listen to us and you'll get home" rick said. "thank you all for your help" keith said and got onto a platform. it rose up and all the contestants stood in a circle. weapons out waiting for the the games to start. 

"now keith your going to run into the water and swim for it. they'll follow you and one by one you kill them off" rick said. keith looked around as everyone was looking at him. he saw teenagers and one ten years old. he knew that that girl wasn't part of zarkon's battle. he didn't use kids. keith took his radio out of his ear and let it hang. when he looked at her he saw shara.

then the battle began. keith grew his sword and ran toward the small young girl. a galran man fired his gun and keith hit it with his sword protecting the girl. "follow me if you want to live" keith said. what was he doing? saving a little girl. he was supposed to kill her. she grabbed hold of his arm and ran with him into the forest. galran men ran after them.

keith shoved her into a tree and told her to keep quiet and still. he ran toward the water and changed into something. he dived far into the water as he held his breath. about ten galran men looked around for him. he waited until some of them went away leaving four left. he slowly turned into a snake and went out of the water.

on TV everyone watched. "oh game changer. looks like the paladin changed into a snake" the man said.

keith hissed as he went towards the galran men. they backed off in fear. 

keith bit one by one each galran man

keith bit one by one each galran man.they fell to the floor dead. he changed back to normal and ran back to the tree he hide the girl. he ran back and she sat there holding a gun out. keith walked slowly towards her. "easy i'm not going to hurt you. i'm here to help you" keith said and dropped his sword.

she lower the gun. "that's it" keith said and took a step closer. she put it away and relaxed. keith slowly picked up his sword and put it in his holster.