BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!?!

keith woke up weeks later and walked into the meeting room. trevor stood there and smiled. keith hugged him in tears. "i thought you were dead" keith said. "it takes a lot more than that to kill me" trevor said. keith sniffed as he backed off. "so i see you have a lovely wife and daughter" trevor said looking at zoey and shara.

"yeah i do" keith said and wiped his face. zoey held his hand. "and shiro you and pidge are a thing" trevor said and looked over at shiro and pidge. they both blushed. "wait what" keith said. the commander just walked in. "what about my daughter" he asked. shiro started to get nervous. "dad i like shiro and he likes me. we're dating" pidge said.

keith laughed. "that's awesome" keith said. "hey now i can tell her mother and she'll be happy" commander holt said. "since we're talking about boys and ones we like i guess this would be the time to tell you guys i like well am dating a guy" shara said. keith turned toward shara. "what" he said and stopped laughing. "i'm dating a guy" shara said. keith signed and asked "what's his name". he tried to stay calm but in his voice he was mad.

"he uh.....his name.....well" shara began and rubbed the back on her neck. keith looked at her and waited. "it's really hot in here" shara began. "his name shara" keith said. "his name is jack.....jack weaver" shara said. keith looked at shara for a moment. 

silence filled the room

silence filled the room. "i want to meet him" keith said and left. "oh my god dad's pissed" shara said. zoey couldn't help but laugh.

weeks later.......

shara is bringing jack to meet keith and the family. keith sat in the training room holding a gun as he cleaned it. jack walked in.

jack saw as keith cleaned the gun

jack saw as keith cleaned the gun. shara gave keith a hug. "hey dad this is jack" shara said. jack looked at the gun. keith looked at jack. "you must be jack. you can call me mr krogan or sir. oh don't worry i was just loading this for work" keith said and but a bullet in it. "i won't use it unless i have to" keith said and threw it in a box.

"so do you sing" keith asked. "uh yes sir i do. that's how me and shara meet was in a school play" jack answered. "cool i sing also" keith said. "hey walk with me for a sec" keith said. "shara you stay here and hang with your mom. i'll show him the rest of the gang" keith said putting a ferm hand on jack's shoulder.

keith and jack walked down the hall. keith opened a door and inside was shiro, hunk, lance, trevor, and krolia. "now let's make something clear if you even make her cry or hurt her i will and they will kill you. do we have an understandment" keith asked. jack nodded. jack saw as trevor was holding a gun and fired at a target. "sir if i may" jack asked looking at the gun.

keith nodded. trevor handed him the loaded gun. jack didn't put in earbuds. you put them in so you don't lose your hearing. guns are loud. jack raised the gun at the target and fired. he hit the the middle with one try. as trevor missed every time. keith looked at the target then at jack. jack lowered the gun and threw it up toward keith. "it was nice to meet you all. maybe we could have a singing competition some time" jack said then walked toward the door.

"well how about you bring it up during dinner and we can do it after. just so zoey and shara find out" keith said. "sound's good sir" jack said and left. keith set the gun down and looked at everyone. "he's damn good at shooting. but i'm going to beat his ass in singing" keith said and left. "oh man he has an enemy" shiro said.

months latter.....

shara walked up on stage as she and jack had a fight about three weeks ago. "hello my name is shara krogan and i'm here to sing a song i wrote for my boyfriend" she said. "what's his name" they asked."his name is jack weaver and three weeks ago we had a big fight. and this is my way of saying sorry" shara said.

"show us what you got" they said. shara pulled out a violin and began.

"oh my god she sang and played. i've never seen that happen before" one of the three said. "is he a singer too" one asked. "yes he is" shara said. "he's damn lucky to have you then" one on them said. "wait is that him" one of them asked as a boy ran down the stairs. shara turned around and saw jack. she went to go hug him.

"aw" everyone said. "so jack we hear you sing. do you mind showing us a song" one of them asked. "sure i'd love to" jack said and pulled out a piece of paper. he whispered something in shara's ear and she nodded. keith walked on stage with a guitar. shara told him what they were playing. jack got ready as shara sat on the floor and keith got ready with the guitar.

as keith and shara began jack got ready. shara beat on the floor as keith played along.

jack sang. keith winked at shara and mouthed "i called him". shara smiled as she played along. everyone in the crowd waved back and forth with lights. then they all stopped. everyone cheered. "wow he's good" one of them said. "i'm sorry but i have to do this" one of them said and pushed a golden button.

"you guys won" they said. shara burst into tears as she hugged jack. keith laughed as he walked off stage smiling.