and i thought moms were scary

keith walked into the garrison gym. everything was ripped apart. dead people lay on the floor staining the floor red. he walked into the front yard and saw everyone enslaved, including his family and friends. "well well well isn't this a surprise everyone meet the paladin that got you all here" mak said pointing to keith. "it's true i did lie but it was that or the bomb in the lobby would blow" keith said. "hah now he's lying to you" mak said.

"i thought you might say that" keith said opening his bag and pulled out the bomb. mak looked pissed. "and i believe we had a deal" keith said. "that's it first you live when i kidnap you, your father and friend then you stab me in the back and won't let me have some fun. that bomb can destroy all life on earth" mak yelled pulling out a gun. "you call this fun" keith asked as he looked around at everyone. "this is wrong Sam" keith said. "call me that again i dare you and i shoot your mother" mak said and pointed the gun at krolia.

trevor got in front of krolia. keith thought for a moment. lance saw as keith's hands turned purple and lance looked around trying to see what he was doing. "do it Sam carter" keith said. the gun went off and a clear purple ball went around keith's friends and family. "what the hell" mak said and fired the gun again the same thing happened. keith walked forward. "wow your really stupid" keith said holding up his hands.

mak got really mad. "say my name again and i kill you right here" mak yelled in anger. "Sam carter" keith said. mak fired the gun at keith. keith moved at the last second. the bullet hit the bomb. they had 30 seconds before it would blow. keith used his magic to chain mak up. he looked over at everyone else and unchained them. "don't forget me" keith yelled as he picked up the bomb and flew up.

"keith no" krolia yelled. keith flew up into the sky and didn't look down. he heard his parents cries and friends cries. the bomb counted down as 10 seconds remained. keith closed his eyes and flew higher. he held his breath as he went into space. he wished he could have said sorry to his family and friends. 9 seconds. he wished he could have said sorry for the things he did, for killing the altain. he wish he had more time with his family and friends. 8 seconds.

this wasn't the way he wanted to go down. 7 seconds. all his life he looked for love and his family. but now he knew that they were next to him his whole life. 6 seconds. 5 seconds. he only wished he could have been yelled at by his mother once more, been slapped by allura once more, or got stuck in the elevator shaft with lance again so they could tell each other secrets. 4.....3......2....."i'm sorry" keith said. 1.

the bomb blew as the sky light up orange. "KEITH" trevor yelled and ran. a line of cloud formed as something fell toward earth. trevor, krolia, and everyone ran as it fell. it hit the ground and a cloud of dirt formed. trevor ran toward the hole in the ground as tears ran down his face. he stopped as he saw keith's dead.

"no" krolia said as keith lay limp

"no" krolia said as keith lay limp. "no no NO" trevor yelled and picked keith up. he wasn't breathing. "keith" allura said and cried on lance's chest. "keith answer me" trevor cried as he sobbed.