galran games

keith and shara spent a lot of time together as zoey was pregnant with twins. but they all knew it wouldn't last forever. the galran games were coming up. keith practiced so much that by the time he was done he would be to tired he'd fall asleep standing. but one thing that bothered him was if he died then it could have been shara. he switched places with her to save her.

if he died and she found out she'd hate herself. so he kept it a secret. he trained more and slept less. until the day.

the day......

keith picked his bag up and hugged everyone goodbye. "come back to us okay" zoey said as she was in tears. "i promise i will" keith said and kissed shara on the head. he hugged zoey and kissed her belly. "stay safe" keith said and waved goodbye to everyone as he got into a galran ship and it took off.

the rules were simple last one alive wins. but there's a lot of people. there's 24 of them. and he's the only paladin. he can use any weapons but no getting drunk and no killing other people before the games. keith left the ship and he walked into a room where it was bigger than the one at home. it was nicer and cleaner. he set his stuff down and a knock at the door came.

he opened the door and there stood a man holding a suit."get dressed and go to room 189" the person said and handed keith his suit. he put it on and it was all black and scaly with red feathers on the shoulders. it was a whole body suit. keith got ready and walked toward room 189. he opened it and several people stood up.

"we are your friend in here. we all design your stuff. i'm rick i make your appointments, sam he's your weapons, luke he makes your clothes and tom he gives you tips and he keeps you alive. now none of this leaves this room are we understood" rick said. keith nodded. "good now have a seat" sam said and took out several weapons.

"now lord zarkon wants you dead so he put the best of the best in these games to kill you. you are only here because the law says any galran has to fight in the galran games or at age 16 get marked. since your older than that you have to fight. but we are all here to get you out alive. we all know your name your past and your family. anything that bothers you bothers us. we are your friends in here. trust no one but us. we need to know what your good at and what you suck at. you weakness and strengths. your skills and different abilities" tom said.

"choose one and we work with that to see how good you are" sam said. there was a gun, knife, sword, hammer, and taser. keith grabbed a pencil and looked at them. "your joking right" luke said. keith looked at them long. "i guess he's not" sam said and held up a target. "strike it" sam said. keith stabbed it so hard the pencil went threw. they all stared at in shock. keith picked up the gun and fired at the target. he did the same with every weapon.

"hidden talents" rick asked. "i sing, have magic, and metal wings that can cut and help me fly" keith said. "i can turn into any animal also" keith said. "man i like this guy" luke said. "okay now your size" rick said. luke got up and measured keith's height and width. he measured his arms and legs, foot size and neck size. "okay now your weakness" rick said. "uh my family and i go to sleep when i get tickled on the chin" keith said. "okay?" rick said.

"that's it" rick asked. "yep that's it" keith said. rick looked at luke and tom. "wow your a real fighter" rick said. "well i'm the defender of the universe" keith said. "okay then how are you with fire" luke asked. "i'm fine with it. but ohi can also turn purple. can you make it purple" keith asked. "yeah but what color of purple are you" luke asked. keith suddenly turned purple. "pale purple got it" luke said.