one last chance until goodbye

shiro helped keith get into the black lion. keith sat down as trevor had him lay down. he didn't feel like moving. he was tired and weak. he was cold as he wanted to sleep. he fell asleep as he laid his head on shiro. "so how did you live when you were shot" krolia asked trevor. "keith's friend took care of me but he didn't tell keith i was alive. i asked him not to. keith was so scared that he had enough on his plate at that time" trevor answered.

"but he didn't speak for years. you should have told him" krolia said. "that's the only regret i have besides letting you go" trevor said. krolia kissed him. "let's get to the hospital and worry about keith then us" krolia said. trevor landed the black lion and shiro carried keith into the garrison. doctors rushed to take keith out of his arm as keith slowly turned purple.

the paladins knew what it meant. his body couldn't take much more of the cancer his galran cells were fighting the human. keith was pale as the doctors rushed him into the OR. about an hour wne tby as a man walked toward trevor and krolia. "we have to move him to a cancer hospital on the blade of marmora. but once he's there they can be no contact with him. so i suggest you say your goodbyes now before he goes" the doctor said.

everyone walked into keith's room. he was asleep. when they walked in he opened his eyes. "hey" he said weakly. krolia sat down by his feet. "you should have told us" krolia said. keith smiled. "i guess i should have and this wouldn't be so bad" keith said and coughed. "we have to say goodbye so before we do a quick picture" lance said pulling out his phone.

 "we have to say goodbye so before we do a quick picture" lance said pulling out his phone

"aw man i'm going to miss you all" keith said. everyone hugged keith as they had to go. "bye" keith said and waved as everyone left. keith got up and called someone. "i did it now i did my part of the deal mak now you" keith said. "i think i'll do it later" mak said. "we made a deal" keith said. "yes but i think i like you lying to your family and friends. now this is how it's going to go or the next time you see your family and friends will be in a body bag" mak said.