chapter thirty-six

He was so heavenly as he slid against Ashton's body, smooth skin gliding beneath his like they were made for one another as his hands explored his cream skin like they've never touched him before. Like Luke's body was uncharted territory and Ashton's large palms and long fingers just itching to uncover its secrets; only he already know what made him tick. He knew where to apply more pressure to and just went to let his nails join the equation in a scratch more than half as soft as he was used to giving. Luke's breathy whines and mewls made it all worth it though, proving he didn't mind the pace or the mood.

"You're so sensitive, sweetheart. I can feel you shivering."

Luke's back was arched gently, a beautiful and almost natural curve that just barely lifted from the soft sheets so his entire front could glide against his after his bones quaked with white hot pleasure. Arms wrapped around Ashton's back, palms splayed on the bones of his shoulder blades and fingers tunnelled into the tops of his shoulders for a sense of stability. Legs were wrapped right around his never relenting hips, knees bent at an angle and ankles hooked together to keep their bodies as close as they could be. They were locked in place, but it wasn't like they'd want ti be anywhere else.

"A-Ashton, please. I need you."

His left hand curled gingerly around Luke's outstretched neck, thumb lying across his bobbing adam's apple and fingers parted off to the side. He didn't add pressure. He didn't need to. He could feel every sharp breath he made when he angled his hips just right and every vibration of his voice as his quiet words flooded the otherwise silent room. His right arm folded behind his head, his weight resting on the forearm pressed tightly against the bed as he hung his head low.

"I'm here, Luke. Shh, I got you."

Hair dangled in front of his face, damp with sweat but not soaked enough to stick to his forehead. Fingers curled into Luke's blond hair and he carefully scratched his scalp with his dull nails. Their bodies dances together, mingled skin and tangled limbs glowing golden beneath the rising sun. Ashton's heart jumped in his chest as his boyfriend's little voice jumped an octave higher at the feeling of his lips on his neck.

"Ash!"

Their breaths mixed together when he pushed their foreheads together, sweat sticking their skin together like glue. The tickle of his lashes against the top of his cheeks made him open his eyes, and seconds after Luke doing the same. Their eyes connected for a moment, and the wave of emotions that hit Ashton was like nothing he's ever felt as he rocked his hips forward into Luke's rolling hips.

"Please, Luke. Give me something."

Luke's nails raked down his back and Ashton grit his teeth as the familiar sting blossomed down his spine in ribbons. His breathing was heavy, and though he wasn't moaning the way the younger male was, he wasn't entirely quiet. His heavy breaths and erratic pants proved just how much he was enjoying himself, and the pain that bled with the pleasure in his body felt like everything he's ever needed and more. He was close.

"Let me get on top. Let me love you."

Luke's hands moved from Ashton's back to his chest, palms sliding against his tan skin before pushing him away gently for some room between them. The drummer hummed, and Luke used his strength and weight to roll them over so he was sitting atop the older man's lap and his hands were pressed achingly hard down on his chest. He smiled down at him, a grin that was almost too kind and sweet given their situation.