chapter six

The next day Ashton had glimpses and flashbacks of their shared night pass through his head as he walked around his kitchen with a drum beat banging against his skull. Flashes of his hands gliding against Luke's sweat slick skin and his teeth biting down on his neck filled his mind, replaying over like some sort of twisted, rated-r movie. He can hear their heavy breaths and the ringing echos of the boy's moans.

He leaned against his fridge as he rubbed his forehead and then raised his white mug to his lips, the smell of caffeine grounding him and his already fading migraine. It was a one time thing. Surely Luke would understand he wasn't looking for a partner. His wounds were fresh, his schedule was filled, his name was trumped; he needed time to fix himself and his reputation. He couldn't risk worsening what his management already are trying to subtly clear up and he didn't want Luke to be tied into his own issues.

He snapped his attention to the real world as he heard someone's footsteps come down his stairs and he saw the twenty-two year old approach him with nothing his briefs and his button up on. His hazel eyes surely did not feel shy as they traced the outline of the blond's cotton-clad print, and he most definitely understood why he had jumped the gun and fooled around with him despite just meeting him. He was stunning. Truly.

They had their pain killers and their coffee, not speaking to one another quite yet as Luke tried wrapping his head around what happened. It was almost an unspoken rule as they met each other's eyes to not tell anyone what happened and to not even utter a word about it.

Was it out of shame of what happened? He couldn't tell. Ashton was slightly embarrassed to have been so spineless underneath his blue eyes and the lure of his silk voice. He should have been stronger, but Luke was visually everything he's ever wanted.

Confident. Casual. There was no flaw on this man, and surely he knew that from the way he carried himself with a high chin and perfect posture.

"I'll drive you home if you want. Ubers can get pricey." Ashton offered when the silence had went on for long enough and Luke nodded as he smiled.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." Luke replied. "Can I borrow a shirt? This has uh... spunk on it."

Ashton laughed and then nodded as they went upstairs. The drummer gave the abnormally large boy some clothing to wear and a bag to put his dirty ones in, even offering his shower off. He politely took the opportunity, and he watched as Luke pushed his dirty shirt off from his shoulders and dropped it into the bag. His hazel eyes roamed around the muscles in the younger blond's back and he watched as they rippled when he stretched his arms and then pulled the bathroom door opened.

Luke smirked unknowingly to the man behind him. "Can you show me how to work your shower?" He asked in an innocent voice, feigning obliviousness as he stepped into the room.

He heard Ashton follow and he shut the door behind him as he let the drummer lead. He opened the glass door before grabbing the handles. "This knob is for the hot water, and this knob is for -"

Ashton cut himself off as he saw Luke's bottom half in the corner of his eye through the mirror. "You don't care about the shower, do you?" He asked and Luke shrugged as he approached him.

"I do, but..."

"What do you take me as?" Ashton asked. He didn't stop him. In fact he set his hands on Luke's hips when he was close enough and then pulled him even more into his personal space.

Luke chuckled. "Let's find out." He winked.

Ashton stumbled into his shower and he sighed as Luke's arms wrapped around his shoulders. "What if I don't want sex?" He asked. "What if you just made a fool of yourself?"

"Do you want me?" He asked with an almost knowing smirk. "I think you do, but maybe I'm just tooting my own horn."

Ashton hesitated as he looked down at the blond's nude body. He almost felt disgusting as his bare skin pressed against his own scantily clothed one. Soft. Sweet. He vaguely remembers how it felt for them to move beneath his silk sheets, and he couldn't deny he was craving the physical aspect of having a partner after his ex broke up with him. But was he really about to have sex with Luke again? Was he really going to think with the head between his legs rather than the one between his shoulder?

"It's okay to take what someone's giving you." He added with a grin ashton could just slap right off his face.

The answer, as Luke's fingers trailed up his throat to the curls at the nape of his neck to tug every so gently, was yes.

Ashton's hands reached for the knobs of his shower and he looked into Luke's darkened blue eyes. "You're insatiable." He whispered as hot water began pelting their bodies from the shower above.

"I just want to remember what it's like to be fucked by a rockstar." Luke purred and Ashton should feel used. He should feel upset that Luke only wanted him for his social status. He should be angry all he wants is bragging rights when he talks to people about his body count. But he isn't.

He was so used to it that he just didn't care anymore. It's not like he wanted anything more in return from this man. What's wrong with a little sex? Absolutely nothing.

He looked down at his soaked briefs and then chuckled as he tangled his fingers into Luke's curly blond hair. He shut the shower door and then pushed Luke down to his knees despite the hard floor. "You wanna fuck a rockstar, Luke?" He asked and he nodded innocently as Ashton held his jaw in his hand tightly, his fingers were his dimples would be. "Keep up then. We live fast, and leave even faster."