chapter fifteen

Ashton let out an almost pitiful moan as he felt Luke's nails digging into his skin hard enough to break his rough flesh. He held the blond's jaw in his large hand, eyeing the way it covered a majority half of his face for just a brief moment before he ran his thumb over his swollen bottom lip. Slick with saliva and blood, it glided effortlessly along the soft skin before he pressed his finger flat against his tongue to occupy that pretty mouth of his. He could still taste the metallic flavor on his tongue from when he shoved his tongue into his mouth, and he knew it wouldn't be the last time it rang in his taste buds.

Sweat blanketed their skin, pouring like waterfalls from the heat, the stench, and the overall thickness of air of Ashton's bedroom. Between their hot breaths and the heavy smell of sex was almost too much to bare. The warm drops rolled down their bodies, and the sting of pain in his shoulders made him think the beads running down his back wasn't just salt water after all.

If God was real, Ashton would personally like to thank him for bringing this nymphomaniac into his life. It's too bad he'll never get the chance to because the big man has already forsaken him.

Luke's wide eyes met his and he tangled his free hand into his blond hair before tugging his head back to reveal his bruised neck. "Cum from just my cock." The older man rasped, watching as the younger boy shook as their thighs slapped against each other's again and again and again with a force strong enough to have the bed begging to tap out.

The boy's eyes rolled to the back of his head as pleasure coursed through his body, and Ashton pulled his hand away from his face to guide his hips. "Talk to me." He ground into his lap with a roll of his hips and a spin beneath his spine. "Please, A-Ash."

"How?" Ashton pressed as the pads of his fingers dug into his pink skin with the intent to bruise. "What do you want to hear?"

Luke swallowed his pride, or whatever was left after digging himself a grave beneath Ashton's intense gaze, and then felt his adam's apple bob. "Call me - oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck,-" he gasped as he pushed on Ashton's shoulders and raised his hips. "- call me dirty. Tell me I'm a slut."

Ashton's grip tightened as his jaw clenched. His mind almost fogged completely over; he was so turned on by the temptation to just completely wreck the boy in front of him. He held on to reality however. He held on to the blood trickling down his back, the pearls of sweat beading his forehead, and the crimson that pooled on Luke's lip as he bit into the already wounded flesh again. He held on to Luke's pornographic moans, letting himself indulge in Luke's kink of blood and... degradation?

Maybe they weren't too different after all.

Ashton wrapped his hand around Luke's throat, reveling in the shake of his vocal chords and the beat of his pulse against his palm. He squeezed. Luke gasped, his head bobbing forward as he looked at him. His own hand curled around his own, and Luke smiled as his nails dug into the bone of his wrist.

He fucking smiled.

Ashton lost it.

"Look at you," he seethed as he felt Luke hold on to him with his forehead pressed flat against his shoulder blades. "- so absolutely disgusting. A filthy slut who just throws his body around like a band's whore."

Ashton grit his teeth as he felt Luke's nails rip into his bicep and he could feel himself nearing his own orgasm as pain and pleasure flooded his every nerve. "Is that what you are? Are you my whore, Luke?" He asked as he watched his eyes shut.

"I asked you a question," he raised his voice, "- or are you too drunk on my cock to answer me properly? You're foaming at the mouth."

Luke's lips were moving so fast he couldn't read them even if he wanted to. He couldn't hear him. He wasn't even speaking, just mouthing.

"You're so pathetic, Luke. I tell you I don't want you and yet you still throw your body at me. Are you that desperate for-for attention?" His voice cracked as he felt him tighten around him, pulling him in like his worst vice. "Are you that desolate that you need someone to use you just to feel like you're worth something?"

Luke had tears on his lashes as his face went a shade of red that made Ashton's stomach twist with a sadistic pleasure yet a worried guilt. He kept it up. Luke was close, he can feel it.

He leaned forward and then pushed his lips against his ear. "You're nothing but my dirty slut, Luke. An easy, quick fuck because you know you're not good enough to be anything more."

He felt it before he heard it. The hot ropes that painted their stomachs and had Luke gasping and twitching. He heard him now. He was chanting. He was repeating like a broken record, "Daddy daddy daddy," and, "Please please please."

Ashton let go of his neck and the blond slumped against him as he wrapped his arms around him as he drove his hips upwards. He was so close. He was holding it and when he finally let himself cum he was moaning Luke's name like it was a prayer even though they both knew they were destined to go to hell.

Panting, Ashton threaded his fingers through Luke's hair and then looked around his room as their hearts settled down. "Luke? Hey, are you there?" He spoke up and blond hummed. "Look at me. Come back to me."

Luke shook his head and Ashton sighed as his stomach fell. "Did I... Did I do something wrong?" He worried, thinking maybe he went overboard with using a fresh argument to belittle him. "I'm s-"

"- No, Ashton, you didn't do anything wrong." He said before he pulled away to look him in the eye. "God, you did everything right. So right. I just need a moment."

"I didn't mean what I said." Ashton was still concerned. "I promise. I-I just thought that's what you wanted to hear to help you get -"

Luke held his jaw gently. "I know." He cut him off.

"Did I hurt you?" Ashton asked as he looked at Luke's puffed lip and teary eyes.

"You're the one who's bleeding and you want to know if you hurt me?" He asked and Ashton was quiet as Luke looked at the dried blood beneath his nails. "Are you okay?"

Ashton nodded. He's never felt better actually.

"Do you want me to clean those cuts?" Luke offered and Ashton felt his lips pull into a smile.

"If you let me rub aloe vera on your bruises." He bargained and Luke nodded as he pressed their forehead together.

"Okay."

A kiss to seal the deal, and a kiss to make Ashton's walls crumble the littlest bit just for him.