"Chapter 5: Tragedy Revealed"

Start from the beginning

I could feel how my tears were coming out."I couldn't protect them... They died against the skull reaper. ..it was my fault for not watching out...if i just hadn't made them join me in the game... nothing would have happend.. " i cried my eyes out. "Kento.... Isei.... "

Yuuki POV

Y/N was sitting in the other room crying. Hiding his face... I felt like my chest burning from seeing him crying. I couldn't bear seeing my Y/N suffering from this trauma. He sobbed didn't even wana look at me.

I then saw how he held his chest and started to breath heavily. Wait.. Is he having a mental breakdown.

I don't know how but I managed to get off from the bed and trying to stand but as soon I let go of the bed I immediately fell.

-thump-

I was laying on the floor. A bit in pain since my body is fragile. When I looked up, I saw Y/N looking at me, he seemed to noticed the noise I made by falling foen.

As soon he realised that I was laying on the floor, he immediately went to open the glass door and opening it.
"Yuuki!! " he kneeled down and lifted me up and brought me back on the bed.

"Y/N..."i still saw his tears running down. I hugged his head and patted him "I love you..." I only received a tight hug around my waist and a snuggle from him, I smiled.

After a while when he calmed down. Kirito and Asuna came back with Y/N stuff. "We are back" they said.
"Thank you" Y/N responded.

"Kirito...Asuna... I have a question. How did you all survived the battle against that skull reaper actually... " they were a bit shocked first when I mentioned the name but realised what might have happend before they arrived.

"Alright... On that day.. ."

Third person POV

-flashback-

Y/N was done his soul shattered after seeing his two cousin dying infront of his eyes. Everyone tried to fend of the repairs attack but they all get overpowerd by it attacks. Even Heathcliff with his Shield gets pushed back by the force of the boss.

"Y/N!! GET UP, WE NEED YOUR HELP" Kirito shouted but nothing happened from Y/N. Only tears were running, he was mentally corrupted, until Y/N looked up at the fight.

He witnessed Asuna laying on the floor with her health decreasing, she must have been hit. The reaper got his attention to Asuna, nobody was able to reach to save her except Kirito. He ran screaming over to her "ASUNA" trying to talk the blow and protect her.

Y/N snapped out and pulled himself together. He couldn't afford anymore loses. He had enough of people dying and leaving him. "HAAAAAA!"

He grabbed his sword charging with pure rage and determination, his emotions took over, this was noticed by the game itself and Heathcliff

He grabbed his sword charging with pure rage and determination, his emotions took over, this was noticed by the game itself and Heathcliff. Y/N seemed to break through the game system, as he himself stopped a direct blow from the skull reaper without taking much damage.

"Whoa!" Klein was surprised so was Agil. "Y.. /N..." Kirito and Asuna looked at their friend. Everyone else stopped attacking as the reaper only got his attention on Y/N.

The skull reaper tried attacking, charging at Y/N trying to pierce him through or slicing him but Y/N either fend of those attacks are was moving so fast that they couldn't even hit him.

"He is taking a boss all by himself... What is happening with him, it shouldn't be even possible.." Asuna was shocked to see Y/N who she treated like a younger brother all enraged. Kirito was rather speechless, not even himself could pull anything off like that.

It was now Y/N turn to attack as he swung his sword, breaking actually a part of the reaper. He then moved and jumped around attack, slicing the reaper with fierce attacks.

"I won't ..."

-slash-

"let you kill..."

-cling-

"the people..."

-slam-

"I LOVE AND CARE!!!!"

The skull reaper was on its last bit of health as it went on attacking uncontrollable at Y/N. He got hit very hard but tanked the attacks and was still alive. Y/N stood with his swords and charging it up with his skill "OWARI DA,  LIMIT OBVER BREAKER"

It felt like time was going slow as Y/N run towards the Skull reaper. The skull reaper tried to slice Y/N with its scythe like arms. But those were blocked by Kirito and Asuna from the left and even Heathcliff from the right side.

"GOOOOOO!!!" Kirito and Asuna called out.

Y/N took a big swing and slashes the skull reaper in health, reducing the boss's health to 0.

Y/N swas standing and panting as his health showed only a tiny bit of red bar. ("I did it... Isei.... Kento"). He lost complete conscious and collapsed only to get caught gently by Kirito and Asuna and placed down. "He did it... Y/N really did it.." both of them smiled as all were exhausted.

-Present-

"That is how we survive the 75th floor boss." both felt released. Yuuki was fascinated what her boyfriend did and the help of Asuna and Kirito. "Amazing..." she replied softly to this story

" You really saved us Y/N." Kazuto smiled. "We are still sorry that you lose Isei and Kento. But they surely want you to move forward and your not alone you have us as family" Asuna gave Y/N a tight hug. He was about to cry. "And ontop of that you have a girlfriend right here." Kirito joked and presented Yuuki as if she was a gift, he the received a playful hit by Asuna on his arm.

Y/N smiled and laughed. He went over to Yuuki and sat down on a chait. He held her hand tight and smiled.

Kazuto and Asuna used the time to let the love birds alone "We are heading home now. Good luck on tomorrow's boss you two." after their goodbye, they left.

Y/N and Yuuki were alone by themself.
"Everything will be fine Y/N... " Yuuki stroked Y/N hair to comfort.

"Yeah..." he snuggled to her.

-Continues in Chapter 6-