CHAPTER 15: Anger

☣️☣️☣️

Chanyeol woke up from the clattering sound. As he opened his eyes, he saw Kyungsoo wrapped pretty tightly around his torso, remembering he gave him mind-blowing attention last night. He admits that the little guy is unexpected but then he won't argue with it because he fell on lust and pleasure. He can say that the boy is good at it.

"I'm leaving." He hears Baekhyun's off voice as he spoke. He can see that he is putting on loose long sleeves because his clothes are still wet.

He sat up on the bed and lays the sleeping body beside him.

"Where?" He asked curiously as he could see that Baekhyun's things are all packed in his pack.

Baekhyun looked at him blankly for a second, "None of your business." He answered as he swung his backpack behind him and held his sword ready to go.

"Is there something wrong?" Chanyeol's mind became aware.

Baekhyun trying to find the rest on his own.

"Besides from you fucking someone while your people are missing? Of course there's nothing wrong, Chanyeol. No wonder they left you all alone. Now I know. You're a self-centered prick." Baekhyun shot back. He's trying to not let his nerve get into him.

Chanyeol stood up aggravated. His right hand was on his fixed wound as he grabbed his shirt and put it on.

"What are you talking about? What's your problem? Where is this all coming from?" Chanyeol suddenly felt upset. He doesn't want Baekhyun's type of tone talking about him like that. Maybe Chanyeol enjoyed how Kyungsoo suck him last night but he swore he didn't fuck him. And what about it if he fucked someone? It's normal.

Kyungsoo woke up finding himself top bare. He just listened as the two exchange conversation.

"I don't care anymore, okay? I'm going." Baekhyun shuffled, peaking at the window to see if many zombies are roaming down the first floor.

But instead of finding roamers in the area, his almond-shaped eyes widened when he saw a bus coming from the west.

Taehyung... Luhan...

He quickly headed downwards, leaving Chanyeol's hanging words away as he rushed to seek the bus.

When he saw the bus, he stopped a couple of meters away from him, his heart leaped when he realizes that it's them.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo followed suit, seeing the new arrivals on the deserted road.

"Baekhyun!" Jongin stopped the bus, he got out of the bus quickly and shouted Baek's name.

When Jongin is arms reach, he pulled Baekhyun in his chest and lifted him in the air, cursing under his breath in delight.

"I thought we lost you!" He added as he settled the smaller's feet on the ground.

"I'm worried sick thinking that something bad happened to you!" Jongin has spoken in happiness that he found Baekhyun.

And Baekhyun was about to reply when Chanyeol entered the scene with eyes flickered sharp.

"And you're not worried that I might have died in there?" Chanyeol brushed Baekhyun away from Jongin and punched the tanned guy in the face. Jongin fell to the ground as he groaned.

"You didn't even try to find me!?" Chanyeol burst, pulling off his gun and pointing it at Jongin.

"My mind is on the safety of our people!" Jongin spewed as he groaned in pain holding his jaw.

"What are you doing?!" Baekhyun asked angirily as he's now seeing Jongin on the floor being shocked while a deadly weapon is in front of his eyes, pointed at him.

"Get that fucking gun away from his face!" Baekhyun shouted angrily as he flung his sword inches away from Chanyeol's neck.

The others who's inside the bus got terrified as they dragged their feet outside.

"Get that fucking gun away from his face or I'll cut your fucking head off. Don't try me!" Baekhyun threatened the swirl in his stomach is not subsiding as he sees the man on the ground spitting with blood. Adding the fact that his trust in Chanyeol is slowly fading.

"Baekhyun, get that blade off of Chanyeol," Kyungsoo spoke as he pointed a handgun at Baekhyun too.

"So you two could fuck together again? Tell your boyfriend to take his gun away from Jongin first and we're good." He deemed, his eyes sharp with fierce.

In a split second regardless of Kyungsoo not telling him to stop, Chanyeol pulled away from his gun.

Chanyeol looked stupefied at him but Baekhyun only glared back before he crouched down to help Jongin.

Nonetheless, he walked past them as he entered the bus without any further words. Kyungsoo is following behind.

"Are you alright?" Baekhyun asked, assisting Jongin to stand.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's my fault anyway I shouldn't have left him." He admits.

"It's not your fault, come on." He spoke as he headed towards the bus.

The first thing that he searched for was Taehyung and Luhan. But then he felt panicked when his eyes couldn't search the two other males.

"Don't worry, they are on Sehun and Jungkook's security. They are safe." Xiumin answered as he saw Baekhyun's worried expression.

"Where?" He asked. Even though Xiumin already told that they are in good hands, he couldn't maintain his composure.

"Relax. They took the other bus to stalk a jail from the other side of the city on the foot of the mountainside. We got here to get some resources and also to find you, luckily we did find you." Xiumin informed.

Baekhyun breathed and tried to calm himself.

After some time, they started getting on the road back to where the jail is.

Over the long ride, Baekhyun never talked to Chanyeol on the bus even once after everything happened.

Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's stares but he didn't mind it as he feels disappointed with the guy. He thought Chanyeol could be the one with whom he could trust his life with but after he saw him dealing on others' trap just like for exchange of pleasure, he doesn't know what to say anymore.

After the long ride, they finally reached the location of the other bus. Baekhyun also sees what Jail was the others talking about.

Luhan and Taehyung were indeed safe. Baekhyun thinks that seeing Taehyung getting close to Jungkook is not a bad thing after all because he could see how protective Jungkook is with him. And with Luhan too, as Sehun's arm flung upon Luhan's shoulders as they gathered water from the riverside.

"It will take a lot of time clearing a whole prison." Jongin came towards Baekhyun who's looking in the front yard of the highly secured building.

"Indeed." He spoke as he could see the undead prisoners roaming around.

"We could take them down little by little," Jongin spoke as Sehun and Kris stood beside them.

"I'm still the head of this group. I decide what is needed and not needed to do." Chanyeol interjected. His voice is deep and commanding and a lot of authority in him.

Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol with that emotionless face.

"No one is taking your place. Do whatever you want, I'll do whatever I want, you're not the boss of me." Baekhyun glared before walking away from there, leaving the boys behind.

☣️☣️☣️

A. Jail

B. Death

C. Force