A/N

Ok first of all I'm sorry I haven't updated this book since who knows when....since I have been quite busy with real life stuff and all that..

So uh yeah I'm sorry..

Now for other things. I have been thinking a lot this past days and I was wondering if I should leave this book as it is or start editing all of it again or re do all and I mean ALL and put it in another book.

1. I'm aware this book is kind of cringe (well too cringe for me especially) I mean I already have the rest of the story kind of planned.....(spoiler alert: there's a major time skip on this story)well most it and including that I want to get better at writing.

2. Lately have been watching the latest volumes and to be honest I'm not the greatest fan of volume 6, I prefer more the earlier volumes like volume 2 or 3. And let's just say that I don't really feel that connection with the volume 6, only with the first ones.

3. I want to make other fanfics about other fandoms like I don't know like Heathers or Hamilton or other stuff. But I'm not so sure about it...

Well I think that's all about it I hope you all understand

🎉 You've finished reading A broken soul. (Rwby) Ruby Rose x bullied and depressed! Half-Demon!reader) 🎉