Special chapter 2: WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

(Y/N)'s POV
Just a normal day in Vale..............

...................

Who am I kidding it's not.....

....

Well here's the thing....who thought it was a good idea to go into a bar just to get wasted worst part is that we took Shiro and Kuro. Ok here's the thing I'm not a lightweight so I can't get drunk easily, Kuro can take it buuuuut Shiro ahahaha no, not the greatest idea to take him drinking And how do I know it isn't a good idea?

...

Well back in Shiromori we had multiple parties, especially when we are celebrating special dates like New Years or Christmas and that kind of stuff. Elders and Family friends would of course bring alcoholic beverages and sake and all that type of stuff for the people that were older, children would be served juice and different kinds of nonalcoholic drinks. One room would be were adults would be drinking and other were children would be playing but most of the time children just run around the house and adults too.

Ok ok let's stop there, I'll just say this never NEVER bring Shiro into drinking alcohol or challenge him just don't.

There was this time were Old man set up a party for New Years or Christmas I don't remember well whatever because it was tradition, maids were running around preparing everything, Children playing and running around, adults drinking and catching up and all that stuff. Well drinking time came and just 20 minutes passed it was a complete disaster Thomas was knocked out on the table (Thomas is one of the most loyal subordinates of (Y/N)'s Father Before he disappeared) Aunt Claire was dragging a knocked out Peacock to the stairs and Kokuyo well traumatized. Why?

Well Shiro and Kuro that's why. Shiro was so drunk out of his mind and forced Kuro to drink with him, At first Kuro was doing fine but well Shiro made her drink a lot and what I mean by  a lot is a LOT. She was so drunk that Kokuyo couldn't take it anymore and left the room to get some air. The room was a chaos, at least they took the children elsewhere but it was complete chaos. I also found out Kuro can be the angry type of drunk or her personality is completely the opposite and Shiro ooooh Shiro my dearest brother is COMPLETE CHOAS!!! My god he does the stupidest things when he is completely drunk.

In the room Kuro had already destroyed four tables and she also broke someone's bones. One of the poor maids took the person to the hospital after that she continued to destroy stuff while angrily yelling stuff in a unknown language only my family and the subordinates know, she left a big hole on the wall by kicking it for Oum's sake!!! And Shiro was a complete nightmare, first he was flirting with everyone no matter the gender or age then he was dangling on the chandelier and then chandelier broke and then he ran out the room doing more stuff I rather not get into. In the end both of them fainted or fell asleep, Kuro just fell asleep on the floor and Shiro hit his head and fainted because he crashed into a wall.  In the end of it all Kokuyo came back into the room.

"Did they finally finish?" He asked me

"Yep let's take them back into their bedroom" he just nodded and picked up Kuro while cursing on how much destruction she made meanwhile I was trying to drag Shiro back into his room........both of them ended up using me and Kokuyo as pillow...

And here we are in a random bar in Vale with Nora drunkenly kissing Ren's face and Ren trying to take her off him, Jaune is hiding under the table with Velvet, Pyrrha trying to stop whatever disaster is happening that Shiro caused, Kuro and Yang picking a fight with eachother while me and Rubes are trying to stop them especially for Yang's sake. Ruby is holding down Yang meanwhile I trapped Kuro in my arms and was basically carrying her since I'm a lot taller that her, Blake was knocked out and Weiss was yelling curses at me while I tried to ignore her.

"Come at me you freak" Yang spat at Kuro

"Oh I will you little slut!" Kuro yelled

"Both of you calm down Oh my Oum!" I said

"Beat her ass Yang!!!" Weiss yelled

"Your not helping the situation Weiss!" Ruby yelled

Somehow Yang released herself from Ruby's grasp and Kuro bit my arm to get free which hurts a lot since she has freaking fangs (all family members do (Y/N),..:v) 

Ow! Kuro don't!" I yelled

Let's just say that at the end the bar was a wreck, tables were destroyed, Ren had kiss marks all over his face while carrying a sleeping Nora, Jaune and Velvet were traumatized, Blake was still knocked out, Pyrrha was carrying Weiss and a bloodied and bruised Shiro because the idiot jumped from the balcony and also got into a fight with the owner and other people, he also destroyed some property with his sword, and Ruby and me were shoving a bruised and bloodied Yang and Kuro. We got into the car and drove off.

" You suck.." Said Yang to Kuro

"Well if I suck then you swallow since you are such a bitch" Kuro said while giving Yang the middle finger I turned Ruby's head around.

Kuro!! That's not very nice! I yelled at her

Whatever..at least I'm not a big boobed slut" she said

Hey! " Yang yelled

I just sighed and continued to drive until we were trapped in a huge traffic, Ruby rubbed her face in frustration because she didn't want to be trapped with the drunken people we were with, Jaune just hit his head in the window in frustration while Velvet looked down regretting coming with us I don't blame her and me well......

"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHY!?!? WHY IS THERE FUCKING TRAFFIC AT THIS HOUR OF THE GODDAMN NIGHT!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD I JUST WANT TO FUCKING SLEEP!!!!"

I yelled angrily, which felt weird to curse because the last time I cursed was like three or four years ago....and of course one of my siblings had to hear me and unfortunately I was both of them...

"EXCUSE ME YOUNG MAN WHAT WAS THAT?!?!"" Kuro yelled

"(Y/N) I'M GONNA FUCKING GROUND YOU!!"

"SHIRO I'M 18 WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

Everyone just laughed at our argument...
Also the next day we got complaints about destroying the bar, Shiro and Kuro ended up paying all of his lien because of it Shiro didn't have anymore money but at least Kuro had quite a bit more lien. Also Kuro gave Shiro a punch on the gut.

********
Wow Shiro and Kuro really don't like when (Y/N) curse XD