Chapter 3: Unknown visitor pt.1

Ruby's POV
(Y/N) has been freaking out ever since he lost his necklace, I don't know what type of importance it has but I have been trying to calm him down for the past hour, while Team JNPR went to his room to try and find it.
He's been trying to get out of the bed, but I wouldn't let him....

Ruby: (Y/N) calm down!!!

(Y/N): No! How can I calm down if my necklace is nowhere to be found!!??

Ruby: (Y/N)! Just breathe Team JNPR when to find it just calm down please!

(Y/N): fine......I'll calm down.....

Ruby: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah......?

Ruby: What type of importance does that necklace have?

(Y/N): It....It was a gift from my mother, My mother made four of those necklaces for each of my siblings. It's the only memory I have when we were a complete family........A time before that attack and before my father disappeared.

Ruby: I'm sorry to hear that......

(Y/N): *sigh* don't worry

Ruby: Hey (Y/N) how about I go outside and find something to eat for both of us?

(Y/N): Sure! I'm feeling a little hungry right now

Ruby: ok *stands up* are you sure you'll be ok alone?

(Y/N): Yeah don't worry, you just go. I'll have a little nap ok?

Ruby: Yeah Ok, I'll be going.

I walked out of the infirmary to get to the cafeteria.
As I walked down the hall I bumped into someone, I noticed she was a lot taller than me maybe almost the same height as Yang but maybe a little taller and still short than (Y/N) since he is pretty tall. I looked up and saw a girl with with very long black hair that end lower than her waist and purple eyes but half of her hair was covering half of her face.  I just looked at her confused and a little uncomfortable since she didn't talk, something about her felt familiar......until.

???: I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going...

Ruby:  O....Oh it's ok I didn't see where I was going neither......

???: I see... well it was nice meeting you....

Ruby: My name's Ruby........Ruby Rose

???: well it was nice meeting you Ms. Rose.......I have a question do you somehow know where were the headmistress's office is?

Ruby: Right down  this hall, just continue walking until you reach the elevator

???: Thanks I'll see around Ms. Rose

After she said that she walk away and I just turned around walking slowly thinking about what happened and where I have seen her somewhere until....

Ruby: AAAAH!!! I DIDN'T ASK HER NAME HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB!?

Maybe she is still in the hall since she was walking slowly

Ruby: *turns around* hey! I didn't ask your nam- Eh?

I didn't see anyone on that hall.........how could she have been gone that fast?!

After that I just kept walking confused, I just kept on walking until I reached the cafeteria I just bought a bag with a bunch of cookies and (Y/N)'s favorite cake favor which was (F/F) *favorite flavor*
After that I just entered the room and saw (Y/N) still sleep, so I went and sat on the chair next to him and just checked if he was ok.  I noticed all of those scars on his chest and specially on his next. I then look at his face.........He looked so serene and calm and adorable that I just couldn't resist and gave him a peck on the lips, I blushed madly and just sat there eating my cookies, being glad that he didn't noticed me kissing him. I looked around the bedroom and noticed a necklace in the shape of a key the exact same description (Y/N) gave us about his necklace but the gem wasn't the color he told us.

It wasn't (F/C) *favorite color*

It was purple.......

??? POV
I just kept walking down the hall noticing some students just looked at me weirdly, I ignored it and kept walking until I passed in front of the infirmary and noticed that (Y/N) was there I got a little worried and I entered.......I noticed that he had bandages around his torso....I just sigh

???: *sigh* *(Y/N) what happened to you* *whispers*

I said while looking at him sadly and I little angry thinking that someone hurt him.........I just ruffle his hair until I noticed that his necklace was missing.

???: *what happened to it? Where is his necklace? Is that the reason I couldn't located him? I couldn't feel his aura or his being when I arrived........something must have happened to it...I'll find don't worry baby brother..*

I reached for my neck and grabbed my necklace which had a purple gem and placed it on the table next to him and just left going directly to the headmistress's office and planning on find out why the hell (Y/N) is like that and why his damn necklace is missing.....

That surprise visit will be later after (Y/N)'s condition is stable it's doesn't matter if it's tomorrow that really gives me plenty of time to discover what is happening and I really hope his depression hasn't worsened, but in those he seemed happy and even positive about all the things he wrote about his friends and classmates like Ms. Rose, Yang , Blake, Weiss and his supposed best friend Jaune.....

???: *stops* *grunt* Shit it still hurts...... *holding her abdomen.* whatever I'll deal with it later..

I kept walking until I saw Qrow........How the hell did he get here faster than me.

Qrow: So What took you so long when to visit that brother of yours?

???: No I was exploring the school before coming here

Qrow: well ok, come on Ozina is waiting for us

???: ok let's go and get this over with....before I punch something or someone

Qrow: Woah Woah! What got you so fed up all of a sudden?! if your gonna punch something it better not be my face..

???: What? Can't get your face ugly in front of Ozina?

Qrow: You little...

???: *laughs* pfft just joking...I'm just joking with ya!

Qrow: It didn't seem like you were joking a moment ago..... *your brother was right you can kind of unpredictable..shit*

???: So any type of relationship you have with Ozina?

Qrow: You.....

*i swear if someone is hurting my baby brother, they'll won't like what happens next*
*************
What will happen next?