Chapter 7:Preparing..

A week has passed and the Vytal Festival was coming closer as time passed by.
During this time some things have happened, most of the students have stopped bullying (Y/N) (specially because of Kuro), Ruby and (Y/N) became a bit more closer, Kuro's relationship with Yang, Weiss and Blake became a little better (since (Y/N) and Ruby forced her)even though they still fear her...any way other things hasn't changed too.. Velvet is still mad at Coco for breaking (Y/N)'s heart, Team CRLD stills bullies (Y/N) away from Kuro watching eyes....and some things haven't gotten better like (Y/N)'s depression and the trauma that most people don't know but his family and friends...

(Y/N) also is also not ready to forgive team RWBY

Any way today (Y/N) is walking in the city of Vale with Team RWBY talking but mostly Ruby...

Ruby: So (Y/N) where's your sister at?

Yang: *She isn't killing anyone right..?*

(Y/N): Oh it seems she reunited with.......someone here....

Ruby: (Y/N) is something wrong?

(Y/N): Oh no it's just that I don't know who is it just that.

Ruby: Oh ok..

As Ruby said that (Y/N)'s scroll started vibrating..(Y/N) got his scroll out and checked.

(Y/N): Oh crap!

Ruby: What what's wrong!?

(Y/N): I forgot that I had Training with Kuro see you guys later bye!! Runs away

Ruby: Bye....(Y/N)...*sigh*

Yang: What's wrong sis?

Ruby: Nothing I was just thinking about something....

Yang: oh...

Times skip
(Y/N)'s POV
OH NO I'M LATE FOR TRAINING!!
I ran as fast as I could to the field so I could train with Kuro...I arrived some minutes later and saw Kuro standing there polishing her katana, I walked over to her and waved at her.

(Y/N): I'm sorry I'm late... I lost track of time and-

Kuro: No need to worry you know I don't have any missions right now and I have a bunch of time

(Y/N): oh ok..

Kuro: Hey let's start with your training ok *stands up and brushes dust of self* I want to see how much you have improved but first I need to check your hand to hand combat, then your stance and finally help you improve your demonic powers ok?

(Y/N): Yeah I'm re-

Before I could finish Kuro launched at me all of the sudden, I took out my double guns and shoot. I was surprised of her speed because in the past she had never done that. She managed to dodge every single bullet then out of nowhere she appeared behind me and threw my guns away. I prepared my stand to start fighting.

I threw at punch at her but she caught my first and kicked me in the stomach. I then tried to trip her, but she jumped and kicked me in the back.

Kuro: hm you became quite rusty since last time ahaha!

(Y/N): I'm sorry it's just that a lot is in my mind..

Kuro: It's ok..

(Y/N): .....

Kuro: So I have a question (Y/N)....have you been using your demonic power?

(Y/N): No....I still don't have that hang of it..

Kuro: How about we try practicing it? So you can control it better?

(Y/N): Yeah sure!

We spent the whole afternoon training my powers and practicing some new techniques with hand to hand combat and using my weapons.
We mostly tried to unleash or unlock my demonic self and control some other powers.
I stood there tried my best while Kuro was walking around me and instructing me some things.