Chapter 13: Home..

72 hours have passed since they left Beacon academy, (Y/N) was sleeping against the window while Kuro who was next to him was reading a book and Shiro playing with whatever game he had with his scroll. The passengers where talking left and right in the bullhead, but for them it was quiet no one talked unless it was about asking for food or telling that they were going to the bathroom only that no topic to talk about but Shiro constantly gave little glances at his younger siblings but no words spoken.

Some hours passed, 3 hours to be exact and they finally arrived at Shiromori. They landed Kuro woke (Y/N) up and Shiro when to get their stuff, they walked out of the bullhead and were met with a young man with a mask covering his mouth, black hair, red eyes and a white general looking clothes and a tall man much older that the other one. He had dark brown curly hair tied in a tight little ponytail and facial hair with a large scar across his face, his pupils were a dark brown with a black suit and with a red tie on his neck. The three of them were met by a big bear hug from the young man.

"It's good to see you three again" he said

"K..Kokuyo your killing us.....stop.." Kuro said (Y/N) just laughed loudly with Shiro since Kuro was in the middle of them both (including the shortest of the four). Kokuyo put them back on their feet, Shiro turned his head to the other man's direction and yelled at him.

"YO! Old man been a while!" Shiro said to him with a stupid grin, Kokuyo just facepalmed and Kuro chuckles slightly.

"For the last time I'm not old Shiro" he said venomously

"Yeah yeah living a couple hundred years does make you old tho"

"Shiro it's only been a couple of days since I have last seen you but I swear I'll skin you alive,your father was much older than me, why didn't you call him that back then instead of me?!" He yelled

"Argus please calm down" (Y/N) said sweat dropping. Argus just huffed and turned to look at (Y/N) with a small smile. He walked towards (Y/N) finally giving the shorter a hug.

"Anyways It's good to see ya kid"

"Aww Old man is showing some affection" Shiro cooed. Oh for fuck's sake Shiro" Kuro said Before smacking him right behind his head while everyone laughed a bit.

"Come on let's head home" Kokuyo said while taking some of their luggage with one arm.

The Five of them started walking down the village, a couple of children and adults greeted them on their way back. Finally after walking for 20 minutes they finally arrived to a huge house. It had dark brown walks (their house is like the traditional Japanese houses) it seemed to have multiple floors and windows. It was the biggest house in the village. They walked inside and were greeted by multiple maids and butlers who had taken away their luggage happily. Before they could do anything (Y/N) was suddenly tackled by multiple people while Kuro was laughing at him.

Those people were Peacock a cheerful girl with two long half pink and half light blue ponytails and wore a steampunk like dress. Then there was Thomas he was basically Argus' younger brother, they almost looked the same except for the clothes and lastly Claire whom the siblings call aunt. She has short black hair and green eyes, she wore a long black dress and simple high heels and a short dark blue jacket with delicate designs on it.

"(Y/N)!!! YOUR BACK!!!!!" Peacock yelled

(Y/N) just laughed at her while Kuro was slowly scooting away from the two of them before Peacock noticed her. Before Kuro could do anything Peacock launch herself at her while Kuro screeched at her.

"PEACOCK GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!" Kuro yelled

"NOT UNTIL YOU DATE ME!!!!" Peacock yelled

"For the last fucking time Peacock your way too young, your fucking 13 and I am 19!"