Chapter 9: Past lovers and future lovers..

(Y/N)'s POV
I'm not one to get mad or angry easily at someone, never was but.........

It wouldn't be the first time....

And there he sat..Tatsuo sitting on my chair with his black tail moving from side to side slowly. His mismatch eyes, a bright yellow and blue looking directly at me, but not with his usual smile but with a frown as if he was expecting me to do something....
I never wanted to see his face again...not after what he did to Kuro..

Tatsuo: It's been a while (Y/N)..you seem to be better..

(Y/N): I was after you showed up....so what do you want?

Tatsuo: *sigh* I know that you hate me because of what I did bu-

(Y/N):  YOU LEFT MY SISTER WHEN SHE WAS HURTING THE MOST! FOR WHAT?! FOR SOME DUMB CHANCE YOU GOT?! DID YOU THOUGHT OF HER FEELINGS WHEN YOU LEFT TO HAVEN?! DO YOU REALIZE YOU BROKE HER HEART MORE THAN IT ALREADY WAS!! DID YOU KNOW THAT AFTER YOU LEFT, EVERY NIGHT KURO WOULD LEAVE HOME AT LATE HOURS OF THE NIGHT?! SHE ALSO CRIED HERSELF TO SLEEP, MRS.CLAIRE HAD TO CALM HER DOWN!

Tatsuo: I-

(Y/N): Don't. I don't want to hear your excuse Tatsuo... She didn't even want to talk about it.

I was angry and I hated this feeling. I hated Tatsuo. I no longer saw him as a friend. Not after what happened.

Tatsuo: ..........

(Y/N): So? What are you doing here anyways...

Tatsuo: I came to Vale because of the Festival at first..... then I found out Kuro was here and you were here so-

(Y/N): You wanted to apologize to her?

Tatsuo: Ye-

As he was about to say something someone opened the dorm. Both of us turned around and saw that it was Kuro and Ruby, Ruby looked at me asking me what was going on and Kuro....just looked at us emotionless. Tatsuo suddenly stood up and tried to reach for Kuro's hand, but was stopped by someone's hand. I looked up and saw that it was Shiro.

Shiro: You better back off  T..

Ruby: Kuro? Are you ok?

Before I said anything Kuro left the room immediately. She left running and Tatsuo tried to go after her but Shiro wouldn't let him, he just told me and Ruby to go after her. So I took Ruby's hand and left.

Ruby: (Y/N)! Who was he?

(Y/N): He and Kuro had some history but that doesn't matter we need to find Kuro...

Shiro's POV
I expected to reunite with my younger siblings peacefully and now I'm standing in front of the one who broke my little sister's heart...
He looked like the same boy who tried his best to show me and Kokuyo that he would always be with my sister, his black and white hair looked the same except for the little ponytail he had on the back. His clothing definitely changed, and his cat ears were hidden like it always has been.
I knew that sooner or later I would have to see him again. After all these years, he hasn't changed much.