Chapter 12: We all Fall....

(Y/N)'s POV

What's going on..?

Why can't I move or see..?

I feel a slight pain on my body..

What the hell is going on..?!

I hear shouting..

Why is everyone yelling?

I feel myself being carried away by something?

"What the fuck happened here?!"

I opened my eyes. All I saw was a bright light, i winced on how bright the light was and closed my eyes again and grunted, I didn't noticed someone was with me in the room until I heard a little cough and opened one eye to see Jaune sitting there a bit awkwardly. I moved and bit and hissed as I felt a slight pain in my body, I looked down and saw multiple bandages on my body one on my torso and multiple bandages and patches on my arms, I looked at Jaune a bit confused.

Jaune....What happened? I said.

Wait you don't remember?! He said a bit surprised and a slight fear in his eyes.

No... I ..don't remember..?

Ok ok what do you remember (Y/N)? Jaune said with furrowed eyebrows

I only remember starting my match and I was fighting Tatsuo........That's all I remember.....
Jaune what happened?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
No one's POV
Shiro and Kuro where in another room near the one where Jaune and (Y/N) where.
Shiro was wrapping some bandages on Kuro while scolding her, in which was rare since Shiro is usually a very easy going person and jokes and laughs at everything. But this was different Shiro was serious and was not talking funny or telling jokes. No he was a different version on himself.

What the fuck where you thinking?! He said scolding Kuro with a dark glare at her.

What the hell do you fucking think?! Dealing with the situation at hand before it got worse! What the hell did you expect?!

You could have waited for me or the general to come, instead of jumping right into action remember what happened last time!? You and old man are still wounded from that!

Well I couldn't just stand there do nothing, while watching how (Y/N) was in complete agony! I can't afford to watch him like that again damn it Shiro!

Shiro paused for a minute and blink at her sadly before going back to bandaging Kuro's arm. Both of them stayed quiet during that time, not wanting to talk and argue any more, Kuro was looking away from her older brother while Shiro was unusually quiet and focusing on her arm.
They stayed like that for a couple more minutes until one of them said something..

I know.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile

Sigh We're do I start....well I'm gonna be honest (Y/N)...

Ok...

During your match...Tatsuo and you were fighting. During that time I noticed that your movements were getting a bit more aggressive that you usually do and that Tatsuo was taunting you and tried to get you more upset and it was working and you two were pretty bruised and wounded. Until you fell into the ground suddenly after Tatsuo hit you and you didn't move..they were about to announce that you lost and Tatsuo was about to leave until you stood up again.....but acting different and....turning different....