Chapter 6: Having some quality time.......

After what happened with Kuro, they decided to go to Vale to hang out.  But before they went out, they all dressed in casual clothes, (Y/N) only wore a white turtleneck sweater with a leather jacket and some black pants and black dress shoes. Kuro wore a black tank top (in which part of her scar is visible), a dark grey sweater and some black jeans with some grey boots that goes under the knee and some black fingerless gloves. Ruby wore a simple white dress that goes up her knees with some rose patterns, with some black stockings and some white shoes. Pyrrha had a white shirt, a jacket and some red shorts with some heels while Nora wore the same outfit since she was too lazy on putting on clothes and Jaune and Ren wore some simple pants, Jaune had a yellow hoodie and Ren a dress shirt. With that they headed out.

They entered into a café that (Y/N) recommended, as they entered the waitress lead them into a table of eight people. Pyrrha sat between Jaune and Nora while Nora was next to Ren and Ruby, Kuro sat across Ruby and (Y/N) and Velvet sat next to Kuro.
They ordered their meals and started chatting.

Jaune: So did you get problems with Ozina?

Kuro: No just got slapped in the head by Goodwitch and a lecture later.

Flashback
Ozina: So what you're telling me is that you injured 20 students in total during class time all by yourself..?

Kuro: Yes and I also destroyed part of Port's class...

Ozina: I thought this was supposed to be a visit not I beating Ms. Nightshade......

Kuro: And I thought you were in your room since they told me you were sick..

Ozina: sigh You can go now Ms. Goodwitch is waiting for outside

Kuro: Well that was rather fast-

Turns to the window and sees a crow

Kuro: Pfffft.. Ok sureeee I'll be taking my leave now bye~

Ozina: Before you go I need to tell you that Ms. Goodwitch is-

Hears a slapping sound and some yelling

Kuro: Ow! The fuck was that for!?

Ozina: very angry at you.....sigh

End of Flashback
Kuro: Yeah, didn't know she hit that hard....

Nora: Soooooo Kuro how long are you staying here?

Kuro: well after the Vytal festival... I want to see how much (Y/N) has improved. By the way (Y/N) do you want to train later just like old times?

(Y/N): Sure Sister!

Velvet: Um....So you'll be leaving after the Festival?

Kuro: But unless the old man gives me more free time I'll stay a while more..

Ruby: Sooo how long will my team be on the hospital?

Kuro: hm.. let's see I broke Yang's arms and some ribs, Weiss has her arm and leg broken and Blake has her legs broken and well I left them pretty bruised up.....so I don't know..

Ruby: Oh..

(Y/N): Don't worry Ruby they'll be ok Kuro has done worst.

Ren: That doesn't help at all..

Ruby: U..Um can we go to the hospital later to visit my team...?

Velvet: Sure! I also need to see how Coco is doing..

Kuro: You guys go I don't wanna be near those people..stands up well I'll be going to the bathroom later..

Ren: You're gonna force her right?