Chapter 75 - Skylar

I was just toyed with.

Used.

Thrown away.

Torrie just finished with me, he left the room..

Normally he would come back with some candles or tape and continue torturing me, but I guess he was done.

"Is anyone in there?! This is the police! Open up!"

Police..?

How..?

Maybe all the girls that called brought them here. Or maybe they just found out..

I was too weak to walk, too weak to say I was there.

So I just laid there, hoping they would know I was here.

A few minutes passed, then a knock.

Then a bang.

They kept banging until the door broke down.

"Miss? Are you here?" A gentle voice said, a lady walked in my direction.

(I'm a boy.)

I couldn't bare the pain of getting up, but it was so dark I don't think she would see me if I was silent..

"Is anyone here..?" The gentle voice spoke again, before stepping on my hand.

"Ow.." I whimpered. I didn't have enough energy to yell, or scream.

"We found one! She looks hurt! Grab an ambulance!" The lady yelled to another person. She bent down, grabbing my hand. "Are you alright..? Tell me what happened."

(I'm a boy but ok.)

I couldn't speak so I just glanced blindly at the door.

I want Ryan..

I wanted him to hold me right now... I don't like being thrown around like trash..

I wanted to see Ryan.. I wanted him to hold me.. I felt safe in his arms..

Tears overflowed.

I didn't want this to happen..

Why couldn't I be a normal kid..? With real parents.. Not getting bullied or raped...

"I just wanted to be normal.." I choked out, gathering all of my strength to sit up straight.

The police lady wiped my tears, "Shh.. It's okay. You'll be normal soon enough.."

That's a lie.

But who am I to stop her from doing her job? She was forced to make me feel okay in this situation.

"Can you stand..?" She asked.

I couldn't. I couldn't stand. I couldn't even think. I couldn't do anything.

I heard the ambulance coming.

The lady helped me up, and helped me walk to the ambulance with my weak legs.

They put a blanket on me. It was warm and blue.. I don't know why, but it made me feel safer.

That's when I saw Ryan.

I instantly ran towards him, my legs giving out on the last minute. I fell on top of him.

I was so happy, I didn't even think of everyone else in the area.

"Ryan..." I cried out. My tears made his shirt wet, but I didn't care.

It was a cheap shirt anyways.

"S-skylar..?" Ryan looked surprised as I nodded my head. "I love you.."

Just then a small pale looking roach kicked Ryan in the head. "Nice to know you took your sweet time, RYAN."

"Ow! What was that- Connie?!" Ryan rubbed his head, confused. "You were kidnapped too..?"

Clearly irritated Connie rolled her eyes, "No, I just followed the crowed thinking they were selling free ice cream, and accidentally fell into a big white van and tripped into a giant grey building that gave us all hot chocolate and cupcakes. OF COURSE I WAS KIDNAPPED DUMB ASS!"

I couldn't help but laugh when Connie said that. Thing were back to normal..

The same police lady from earlier came and helped me off Ryan, "You need to come with me. We need to file a rape report and get you some help. Then I promise things will go back to normal, okay?"

"O-okay.." I said softly. "B-but not without Ryan..!"

"Ryan?" She glanced over Ryan, looking him up and down. "We'll see if he can come. For now let's get you to the ambulance. Do you need help walking?"

I didn't want to embarrass myself so I shook my head. Just then Ryan picked me up bridal style.

"I'll carry him." Ryan said, smirking.

"Him..??" The lady looked shook.

"Yes. 'Him'." Ryan said firmly.

There was no more talking after that.

I fell asleep in Ryan's arms, and drifted into a dream.

Do you guys want a Christmas special?

Just asking.

If it's no, I totally understand.

But..

Please say yes, I'm desperate.

Forever and always,
-Summer Flare