Chapter 5 -Skylar

I wake up in a room that's not mine. I hear beeping noises and people rushing around.

It's a hospital.

Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic.

I need to get out of here. I open my eyes and look around. There's no one here. I take out the needle in my arm and try to get away, when a nurse walks in. She has Barbie blonde hair -sort like mine but her hair is clearly dyed- and a curvy body. She could make any guy get a boner on the spot. Well not me...I'm gay.

"Hey. Where are you going? Get back in the bed." I do what she says.

"I have a few questions for you. Ok?"

I nod my head.

"Do your parents-"

I cut her off. I didn't like her question already.

"W-what happened? F-first tell me why I'm h-here... Then....i-i'll answer your questions"

She sighed and grabbed my hand.

"Look, I don't really know the whole story but your friend, Ryan told me that he saw you walk away after being bullied, and then you collapsed. He took you to the nurse, then they took you to the hospital. He was with you the whole time. What a nice friend he is." She said and moved her hand, and grabbed her clipboard.

Friends. Are we friend's? No. He just wanted to help out....

"So...are you ready to answer some questions?" She asks, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Y...yes."

Ok...do your parents hurt you? We found marks on your body which are clearly from someone other than yourself."

Tell her. Tell her. Tell her.

"I-its not them! I...I get bullied at school...that's all..." I lied.

"Ok. Should we call your mo-"

I cut her off.

"NO! It...it's fine... I can handle them... I'm 15 after all...." I say holding ma head low from embarrassment.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and we continue with the questions.

********

"Ok. Two more questions." Dr. Shelly the nurse, said.

"Ok."

"How long has your leg been hurt, of broken?" She says as I tuck my dirty blonde hair behind my ear.

"About 3 days now.."

"Ok. Last question... Are you willing to have an x-ray, cause is seems as if there are other bones In your body that are not doing so well.."

Say yes. Say yes. Say yes.

"N-no. I'm fine..."

"Ok. Then that's it! See you later~!"
Dr. Shelly said and walked out the room.

********

"Mr. Addams, you have a guest." I heard a doctor say while opening the door.

"Hi.. Are uh...you ok?"

I recognize that voice. I turn around and see him.

"R-Ryan?" I said looking shocked. Why was he... "What are you doing here?"

"My mom told me to check up on you." He said and chuckled.

"Oh. And the doctor told me to tell you that they did some tests and your leg should be good in a few weeks." He says.

Weeks. Its been 3 days. I have 4 days left.

"W...weeks?... I-i cant wait a few weeks..." I say. I start to feel tears burn my eyes.

"They'll kill me. They'll kill me. They'll kill me..." I mumble to myself, as tears start to fall non-stop.

"Hey, are you ok?" Ryan asked as he began to walk closer.

They'll kill me. I need to go back home in 4 days good as new, or else... Hank will get the vibrator...

A few months back, I came back an hour late and Hank took a vibrator up my...you-know-what and called his buddy's over to beat me. I was naked, on the floor, being beat up by strangers, with a vibrator up my butt.

"They'll...k-kill me..." I mumble wiping the tears with my arm.

"Who... who'll kill you? What are you talking about?"

Tell him. Tell him. Tell him.

"Th....they..."

"Who's 'They'?" Ryan asks sitting next to me.

"I...I can't go home....but...t-the v-v-vibrator...." I say not even caring that Ryan's here.

"Vibrator?! WHAT?!" Ryan silently screamed.

The next words that came out of my mouth surprised both me and Ryan.

"C-can I stay at your p-place? Y-you don't have to let me i-if you don't want to..." I said, I felt my face heat up from embarrassment.

"I...I'll call my mom." Ryan says, and gets out his phone to call his mom.

********

"Ok. She said that you can stay but only for a few days since she doesn't know you." I nodded my head and we sat in an awkward silence.

"So...just text me when your allowed out the hospital and I'll pick you up anywhere you want.

I nodded my head and he left.

I just got my crushes number! I know I'm blushing like crazy. I add his number in my phone which was in my bag on the floor next to me.

********

I'm let out of the hospital today and have to be in a crutches. Connie helped me out allot. I was just all packed and standing outside of Connie's house. Only one day until my week is over.

You- I'm out the hospital. Can u pick me up 2 houses down from the ballet studio?

Ryan- ok. I'll be there in about 15 minutes. Also just a heads-up, I have allot of siblings.

You- oh. Ok. Not to be rude but most Spanish families have allot of kids. So I'm not surprised.

Ryan- true. Anyway so u in 15.

You- k. Bye.

I put my phone down and head to Connie's house to pack some of my clothes I left at her house.

I can't wait till I see you, Ryan.

I really can't wait...