Chapter 63 - Skylar

Even though Ryan cheated.. I know that he couldn't have done it on purpose... He would never do that.

I still loved him.. I always will. I just want to be able to kiss him again. To be able to touch him, and call him mine.

I couldn't think properly without him. It's like he was a drug that I was addicted to. He was my drug and my dealer.

He felt warm.. I dont know if he realized that I was fake sleeping yet though... I could hear him mumble to himself.

"You deserve so much better Skylar.. Someone who doesn't make you cry. But I'm glad you chose me." Ryan whispered to himself, kissing my forehead.

I pretend to wake up, I rubbed my eyes and stretched. Then I looked at Ryan.

"You're up. You had a short nap." Ryan looked at me and cupped my head in his hands. "Your hair has gotten longer. Are you going to cut it?"

I never really noticed how long my hair had got. It was now a little over my shoulders.

"Maybe." I said. "I think I might get a Bob. You think it will look good on me?"

"Anything would look good on you." Ryan said, kissing me.

I pushed him away.

"I want to talk about... Us.. What am I to you? What are we?" I asked, looking down.

"I see you as a person I love very much." Ryan said. "I see you as my everything. And since you feel the same. Do you want to go out with me again?"

Yes. I do want to be with you. I want to spent every second of my life with you.

No. You're what he wants, but not what he needs. Stop being selfish.

That voice came back to me soon after I left Ryan. That voice I had before. It would tell me what to do. It would hunt me.

But I can't ignore it.

"I can't.." I whispered, tearing up a little.

"You.. Can't?" Ryan asked me confused.

"It's selfish! It's selfish for me to have you all to myself! I'm not good for you.." I raised my voice.

The only thing you ever do is cause problems. No wonder you're like this.

"The only thing I ever did was cause problems for you.. I made your life harder. No wonder it's like this.." I said.

Ryan looked at me confused.

"You're exactly what I need." He said. "You are the person I want to be with everyday. And this is something that I've been wanting to say... I'm selfish for you. I want you to be mine and no one else's. I want you to only look at me. I want you to only think of me. I want to be the only person you love."

I had no reaction to what he sad.

I had a mix of emotions. I just wanted him to hold me.

Ryan wiped my face. Thats when I realized that I was crying.

"I make you cry too much. I want to see you smile." Ryan said, kissing my cheeks.

I hugged him tightly. "Mine.."

"I was always yours." He said. "And you were always mine."

Ryan lifted my head up and kissed me. It was slow, and sweet. I didn't even need to kiss back. Ryan already knew now I felt.

"Rya- Oh. Looks like I interrupted you guys. Just pretend I never walked in."

I looked back to see Veronica closing the door.