Chapter 58 - Ryan

Everybody hates me. Veronica and Romona wont talk to me, Sofia is now sad, and less talkative, and Parker.... Parker probably has it more worse than I do..

For the past two days, he would ask me every day "Ryan..? When is Skylar coming home...?" and every time he asks my answer is "I dont know.."

He'd cry for hours in his room, and even though we tell him he will come back soon, he sees through our lies.

Skylar has been gone for more than two days before, but Parker probably heard me telling my mom what happened as Veronica screamed at me.

I was laying on my bed thinking of what happened that night.

Flashback

"G-get off me! I have to go find Skylar." I got up and walk to the door when Steph grabbed my arm.

"Don't you wanna finish where we left off~?" She smirked and pulled me twords her. "It's not like you have a boyfriend to be wary of anymore~"

"Get away from me you little whore, you have no idea how bad I want to kill you right now." I grumbled.

"Y-you don't mean that...~" She sounded uneasy. "I still have that secret of yours. Remember?"

Oh right...

The secret.

The secret that would ruin everything if my family found out.

"I'm not sleeping with you. That's final." I said, glaring at her.

"Then I'll tell everyone~" She sang.

"Go ahead. There's nothing more important to me than Skylar, and I'm not going to lose him because of a fucking secret." I walked back to the door.

"Going all this way just for a little faggot boy.. shame... But, go ahead and try to get him back. I doubt he'll trust you again."

Hearing that I left. I just walked out. The guy at the counter waved me goodbye, and I walked out the hotel.

Only to see my sisters.

"What the hell Ryan!!!?" Veronica yelled at me. I bet Skylar told them.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Skylar left us! As in, he said he wants nothing to do with our family anymore!! What the hell did you do to him!!?" She yelled. You could see the tears in her eyes.

Skylar was the closest thing to a friend she ever had.. she didn't like many people, and would often brush them away.

"Veronica. Let him speak." Romona said. She looked plain and bland like always.

"Fine." Veronica grumbled and stepped back. "Speak."

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to talk. "Skylar.. walked in while I was with another woman." I said quietly.

"And what were you and this other woman doing in a hotel room all alone without your ex-boyfriend." Romona said. She made sure to emphasize the "ex".

"We were about to have s-"

Before I could finish, Veronica walked towards me and slapped me with all her force. You could even hear it from a block away.

Soon later is started to rain.

But me, Veronica, and Romona stayed put. I couldn't leave.