Chapeter 60 - Ryan

"No."

"Please mom! This is the best way for Parker and Sofia to make new friends!"

"No."

I am currently begging my mom to let me go to this party without her.

"I don't know these people, therefore, you're not going. Besides. After what you did to Skylar, how can I trust you at a party?" My mom said.

"Look, this family that is having the party was there when Skylar tried to kill himself, they were there to help me when I asked Skylar out, and now their here to help me get him back. So, can I please go?"

"....."

"..... Please mom..?"

"Sure, why not?"

She just wanted to see me beg..

That motherfuc-

"Thank you Mom!" I smiled and walked in my room.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I've been practicing like crazy. I had basically gone mad practicing.

The hockey game was so close. Coach Stevens was turning blue, yelling at us with all the air in her lungs.

I needed to be perfect. I was the one carrying the team on my shoulders.

"You okay?" John asked me. "You be playing a lot more intense my dawg."

"Ha. I'm fine. Just some things going on at home." I laughed it off, and hoped John couldn't see right through me.

And thank God he didn't.

I was lacing my hockey skates as I saw Skylar walk in. He usually came at the exact time practice ended.

He'd watch everyone leave. Then stretch, then get on the ice.

I watch him do this everyday.

He got better and better. It was like the the world was his sickness and the ice was his cure.

It was beautiful.

He was beautiful.

Once he finished skating he walked to Connie's house and I walked to my house.

But we never said a word to each other.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The party was tomorrow.

The game was in 5 days.

My heart was alive, yet dead.

And I can't get Skylar out of my head.

Its heartwarming and heartbreaking to see him go back to his old self.

He was moving on. I was happy he wasn't suffering with me anymore.

He stopped talking to anyone other than the twins. He went back to being that one invisible boy in the back of the class who no one knew, or payed attention to.

Things went back to the way things were before I met Skylar. Back where my life was different.

I seen Skylar take 3 new guys to the ice rink to watch him skate.

They were all either way older, or just old enough.

I never seen him talk to them. He'd just bring them in, ice skate, then they would take him to their car, and drive away.

I was never really concerned about the old men until today.

I was never really concerned about the twins until today either.

They've been acting more and more distant. They've been hanging out with Skylar a lot more.

But. There's one thing in common that I noticed about the twins and Skylar.

Mathew and Skylar show up with marks in their body.

Marks you make during sex.

Which automatically makes me think they had a threesome.

But Skylar wouldn't do that.

I know he wouldn't...

Right..?

School ended and I was on my way to practice.

Same routine.

Go to practice. Practice. Watch Skylar. Leave.

I go home and prepare for the party.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Today is party day. 

I got dressed and helped Parker and Sophia get dressed, and we walked to the park.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello!!" Mia yelled waving in our direction.

"H-hi!" Sophia said. 

Mai ran up to us,  almost tripping on pieces of rock.

"So, I just realized that I never showed you where the party was. I knew you would come here!" Mia chirped.

"So,  should we just follow you?"

"Yeah~ I also invited a few others too. Some you might know~" Mia said with a really cheeky face.

"Okay?"

"Lets get going!"

Me, Sophia, and Parker followed her to her house which was surprisingly only a few blocks from my house.

Once we got there the first few people I saw were Mia's mom and brother. Parker went to play with.. What was his name..? William? And Sophia played with Mia.

To my surprise there was a lot of older people, and I think I even saw the twins. (They were busy making out in the corner to notice me though) but Mathews face looked uneasy. Maybe he wasnt used to doing it in public.

As I was looking for Skylar, I came across Connie.

Well, more like she came across me, and glared at me till I noticed her..

"Ryan! I didnt know that you were invited!" She said gladly and smiled at me sweetly.

Her eyes said the complete opposite of her smile.

She looked at me with anger, but mostly like she was disappointed in me.

"Connie-"

"Skylar is in the laundry room with Xavier." Connie said, cutting me off and pointing at a door beside the back door.

"With.. Xavier?" I asked.

"Yeah, even if he isnt the best person for him, at least he doesnt go around fucking women." She smiled and walked off.

"Connie! I told you, you can run, but you cant hide!" A guy said chasing after Connie.

"Go away Devin!" Connie yelled.

"But baby!"

"Im not your 'Baby'!"

"Fine. We need to talk though.."

"There is nothing to talk about. You cant keep this a secret forever you know!"

I knew I shouldn't be listening in on their conversation but it sounded like a good idea at the time.

"I know.. But just for now... Please keep it a secret." Devin said quietly; If he spoke any lower I wouldnt be able to hear him.

"Fine. Now leave me alone before I chop your dick off." Connie said.

Wow.

I left and headed to the laundry room.

I could hear noises through the door.

Part of me wanted to open it and see what was going on in there, the other part wanted to keep it closed and mind my buisness.

That was until I heard, "X-xavier stop~! We're at a party~~!!" Being moaned through the door.

I opened it.