Chapter 24 - Ryan

I had a good sleep without my pills.

That was rare.

But I only got a few hours of sleep.

I guess hearing that Skylar was gay, fogged up my head.

That must mean I have a slight chance with him.

Mom isn't home today so we don't have to go to church.

I was lying on my bed looking at Skylar sleep from afar.

I know it's creepy but I can't help myself.

"Hmm...?" Skylar moaned as he woke up.

I quickly shut me eyes and pretend to be asleep.

"Mmm...What time is it...?" He mumbled to himself.

It was 5 in the morning. I've been watching him since 2 so that means I watched him for 3 hours.

That's not weird, right?

Right??

Skylar looked at the time and went back to sleep.

I watched Skylar for a few more minutes -a.k.a hours- and took my pills and went to sleep.

********

I woke up to someone singing.

They were singing a sad song, but their voice made me happy.

I don't know what song their singing just that that sung it well.

Their voice was smooth and high pitched. It sounded like an angel.

I open my eyes, and I see that it was Skylar.

He was singing as he drew something.

"Oh, morning Ryan. Did I wake you up?" He said quietly. You could tell by his face, that he was upset. That's what I liked about him. You can tell how he's feeling just by looking at his face.

"No, you didn't wake me. How long have you been up?" I ask.

"About an hour. I had a strange feeling that I was being watched the past few nights..." He says with a puzzled and scared face. "Maybe it's my imagination..."

"Yep, just your imagination." I said akwardly.

I had no idea that he felt me staring at him.

But it would be very weird if I came out and said 'Hey Skylar! I secretly stalk you while your sleep, and can't defend yourself if I loose my mind and try to rape you!'

"Yeah. But it feels so real... I even closed the curtains and that feeling is still there." He said. "Well maybe it's nothing. I'm just going delusional."

"Yeah... So, what are you drawing?" I ask. He obviously didn't see that I was trying to change the subject. Thank God for that.

"Oh. I'm drawing a portrait of you. You were sleeping, and still so I thought that you wouldn't mind." He said akwardly.

"Oh, can I see it?" Skylar nodded his head and showed me the drawing. It was more realistic then the other one he drew. It was a pencil drawing so there wasn't any color. It was a little messy but fairly accurate to what I -hope I- look like in my sleep.

"You..You draw really good." I complimented him. His face turned a bright red and he shook his head.

"I-its nothing. Just a doodle." He said.

"Just a doodle? You could replace f*cking Mona Lisa with that 'Doodle'!" I say. I hated seeing him doubt himself.

He was a very talented person. He could ice skate, he could sing, he could draw, and he was Him.