4

I awake to a bright, sunny room, blinking rapidly to adjust to the newfound brighrness. Sunlight beams through the small window and cascades onto the bed, reflecting pools of light across the floor. I must have somehow fallen asleep last night, which is a relief. My sleep schedule would've been massively messed up if I hadn't. I check the time on the phone, seeing that it's nine in the morning. I managed to get a few hours of sleep I guess.

My mind wanders back to the chatroom last night, the talk of Luhan, and Sehun suspecting me. I shudder at the memories. I think I had brushed it off fine, but they're already so suspicious. I can't afford to mess things up any further. I'm becoming really curious about Luhan, but I force myself to not delve into their matters, to not let myself get attached. My one and only focus should be on getting out of here, and to do that I'll have to be a little self absorbed for once.

A ding sounds beside me as a text pops up on the screen.

Yixing: If you're free could you enter the chat? We're making an announcement.

Announcement? This could be important. I hastily opened up the app and enter the chatroom.

(Y/N) has entered the chat

Jongin: She's here! Now we have everyone except Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: He's passed out on the floor in the living room lol I'll tell him about it after.

Jongin: Okay, Yixing can you just tell us now then?

Yixing: Yeah it should be fine, I mostly just wanted to make sure (Y/N) was here.

Sehun: If you're not telling us any of your secrets I don't wanna hear it.

Jongin: Omg Sehun calm down for like two seconds.

Sehun: -_-

Chanyeol: Sehun is the saltiest person ever.

Sehun: Do you blame me?

Chanyeol: No but still.

Junmyeon: Okay settle down everyone so we can make our announcement, it's important.

(Y/N): It's not anything bad is it? You're making me nervous.

Yixing: No it's nothing bad, I promise.

Sehun: Why would you ask that (Y/N)? Do you think bad things are happening?

Chanyeol: Oh my god calm down.

Jongin: He never stops.

(Y/N): No I just don't really know what's going on lol.

Chanyeol: I mean I'm suspicious of (Y/N) too but I trust Yixing.

Sehun: Why do you trust him? You guys are all so naive.

Chanyeol: Idk I'd like to believe he's a decent person.

Jongin: That sounded half assed lol.

Chanyeol: Honestly idk why I trust him lol.

Sehun: See?

Junmyeon: Guys please.

Jongin: Okay okay I'm listening now.

Chanyeol: I'll shut up.

Yixing: Okay so, the announcement is that we will be holding another party a week from today.

Jongin: Omg yesssssss

Chanyeol: Finally it's been like months.

Sehun: Why are you only telling us a week in advance?

Yixing: The preparations are a little last minute I guess. Just some stuff going on with the guests. But everything is set as of now.