Chapter 27

February 3

Aaron's POV:
Today's the day I'm going to Lake Tahoe with Roni! I'm so excited and I can tell she is too! We put our luggage in the car and start driving to the airport. The whole way there, we're singing along with the radio. Roni's the best singer I've ever heard! She's so amazing at everything! "I'm in the middle of writing a song. Do you wanna hear it?" she asks. I knew she wrote funny songs with Nessa for their channel but I didn't know she wrote songs by herself. "I'd love to hear it! What's it called?" I say and smile. "I haven't come up with a name for it yet. Maybe you can help me." she says and looks up at me with her big brown eyes. "Of course I'll help but I'm not a musician so I probably won't have any good ideas." I say. She giggles which makes me laugh a little too. I turn the radio off and soon after, she starts singing, "Hey my little mochi. Do you really love me? Cuz I know I love you and now I'm feeling lonely. Don't know when I'll see you again. Please don't let this be our ending." She stops singing and I can tell she's not confident with her song. She looks down and starts playing with her fingers. "It's not very good and I didn't finish yet but" I cut her off and say, "It was amazing Roni! I loved it!" She looks up and smiles. "Thank you." she says quietly and I take my right hand off of the wheel to hold her hand. We talk for the rest of the ride to the airport and after about 20 minutes, we're finally there. I park and we get our stuff out of the back seat. We walk in carrying our luggage and do everything we need to do before getting on the plane. After waiting for a while, our flight is finally ready and we board the plane.

Roni's POV:
My song really isn't that great. I don't know why Aaron liked it so much. I'm gonna try to finish it on the plane and I'll sing it for him at our cabin.

After the plane ride:
We get off the plane and go to the resort to drop our stuff off in our room before dinner. We got 2 separate rooms that attach to each other because their was only one small bed in each room. Very inconvenient if you ask me but at least they're right next to each other. Aaron started vlogging a bit before dinner and then I took the camera to vlog at the restaurant. Our food was so good! After we ate, we went back to our cabin and fell asleep. It was a long day!

Aaron's POV:
The next day, I woke up to Roni laying on top of me. "Happy Birthday!" she said as soon as my eyes opened. "Thank you. How long have you been here?" I asked her. "Not too long. I woke up 20 minutes ago and came in here to check if you were awake and you weren't so I thought I'd lay with you until you woke up cuz I was cold." she says sweetly. "Are you warm now?" I say while hugging her tightly. "Very." she says and kisses me on the cheek. "It's my birthday! I deserve more than that!" I say jokingly. She giggles and kisses me again but on the lips this time. "Better?" she asks after a couple seconds. "Much!" I say and kiss her forehead. "We should probably get ready for breakfast now." I say and Roni agrees. We get dressed and go to breakfast. It's a table for 4 but there's only 2 of us so we sit next to each other instead of across.

Roni's POV:
The day was so much fun! We had breakfast, went to the lake, saw some ducks, went on a hike, took lots of pictures, and my favorite part, kinda recreating one of our first dates where he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was sitting on a huge boulder with Aaron and when it was time to go, I couldn't get down myself. I said, "I is scared." exactly how I said it on the boulder above the cliff in California hoping Aaron would catch on to what I was doing if he remembered that day as well as I do. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." he said. We both smiled, remembering that day. When we got back to the bottom of the hill, we sat by the lake and talked for what felt like hours. We decided to eat s'mores and then go back to the cabin and go to sleep. I'm having an amazing time on this vacation and I never want it to end!

Aaron's POV:
It's now the day we have to leave this beautiful place. I don't wanna go and I can tell Roni doesn't want to either. We decide to go to the gift shop and get something that will help us always remember our trip to Lake Tahoe. "I'm naming mine Munky!" Roni says excitedly while holding up her chipmunk puppet. "That's so cute! I'll name mine Rufus but we'll call him Cooney for now. I have a plan for later." I say and tell Roni all about it. She agrees and we start driving to the airport. "Did you write anymore of your song yet?" I ask her. "Yea. I think I'm done with it but I might change it a little." she says. I give her a look that implies that I want her to sing it. She understands and starts singing. "It's so good! I love it Roni!" I say when she finishes singing. "Thank you." she says and we talk for the rest of the ride.

Roni's POV:
I'm happy Aaron likes my song! When we get to the airport, Aaron pulls out his camera and vlogs a little more before we get on our separate flights. We say our goodbyes on camera and then when he puts it away, we say goodbye for real. We kiss because we won't see each other for a little while and of course we don't want our viewers to see us kiss yet because we haven't announced to them that we're dating. A lot of them suspect it but we won't confirm it until 2019. I have the perfect plan! I'll write it all down on the plane!

Aaron's POV:
"Goodbye Roni. I love you." I say while hugging her for the hundredth time. "Bye. I love you too." she says and snuggles into my chest. I don't want to leave her but I have to. I'll see her soon enough. We both go our separate ways and get on our flights.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't been in the mood to write lately. I'll try to post a lot over break but who knows. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas!