Chapter 10

The next day

Roni's POV:
Buzz buzz buzz
I woke up to my phone vibrating on my nightstand. I wonder who it could be? I got up and checked my phone to see a missed call from Aaron. I quickly called him back.

Aaron: Good morning princess!
Me: Hey Aaron! Is that a new nickname you have for me?
Aaron: Oh. Yea. Sorry. I thought of it last night.
Me: Don't be sorry. I kinda like it.
Aaron: You do?
Me: Yea! It's cute!
Aaron: Oh. Ok then. Princess, do you wanna hang out today?
Me: Yea I'd love to!
Aaron: Ok! What time should I pick you up?
Me: You don't have to drive all the way to my house to pick me up. I can drive myself.
Aaron: No it's fine! I can pick you up! I actually have a surprise for you!
Me: A surprise? What kind of surprise?
Aaron: You'll see! What time should I pick you up?
Me: Ummmm I just woke up so maybe in like an hour?
Aaron: Ok! See you in an hour princess!
Me: Bye prince!
Aaron: New nickname?
Me: Yea, you like it?
Aaron: I do!
Me: Good! Bye prince!
Aaron: Bye princess!

Omg Aaron called me a princess and then I called him a prince! I really like him and I really wanna tell him that but I'm still really scared! I'll tell him in the right moment. Maybe it'll be today? I go in the bathroom to take a shower and get ready to go out with Aaron.

Aaron's POV:
"Calling her a princess? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!" Alex yelled at me. "I don't know what I was thinking but it actually went pretty well! I'm picking her up and taking her to the hill that overlooks the city and I'm hopefully gonna confess my feelings there. I didn't tell her where we were going though. I just said that I'd pick her up in an hour. And then she called me a prince!" I said excitedly. "She called you a prince?!?! Dude you have nothing to worry about! She obviously likes you! If you don't tell her today, then I will!" Alex threatened. "What? No! Don't tell Roni! Please!" I said. "Then tell her at the hill." Alex said. "Ok ok! I will! Just don't tell her! She has to hear it from me!" I responded.

An hour later
Still Aaron's POV

"Bye Alex! Im going to pick up Roni now!" I called to him. "Ok bye!" he called back. I got in the car and started driving over to Roni's house. I'm so nervous! I need to tell her and it's probably going to go well but I'm still really scared that it's not gonna go well! What if she doesn't like me that way? What if it ruins our friendship? I could never loose Roni! She means too much to me! A little while later, I'm finally there! I get out of the car and go up to knock on her door.

Roni's POV:
"Aaron's here!" I exclaim and run to the door. I open it to see the most handsome man in the world. "Hello my prince!" I say and hug him. "Hello my princess!" he says while hugging back. It feels so good to be in his arms! I feel so safe and protected! "Shall we go now?" he asks. "Yes we shall. Bye Nessa!" I say to Aaron and then call to Nessa. "Bye! Have fun!" she calls back. We get in the car and start driving to... I just realized I don't know where we're going. "Aaron, where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see." he answers. "Oh is that the surprise?" I ask. "One of them." he replies. "Oh ok." I say and start to hum to myself. Aaron starts humming with me. I really like this man!

That was the end of chapter 10!!! It was one of the longest ones I've ever written! I hope you like it! Also, thank you so much for over 700 reads!!! Since I don't post on weekdays, I'm gonna try to post a lot on weekends and I have off on Monday and Tuesday so I'll post then also! Comment what you think!