Chapter 7

Roni's POV:
At 3:50, I left my house to go to Aaron's. I really wanna tell him that I like him but what if he doesn't like me back! I think about Aaron the whole ride there. I arrive at his apartment at exactly 4:00 so I ring the doorbell.

Aaron's POV:
I hear my doorbell ring. "Roni's here!" I say. "We'll leave soon. Remember what we said. Go let her in!" Lauren says to me. "Ok I'll be right back." I tell them. I open the door to see the most beautiful girl in the world! "Hey Roni!" I say while hugging her. "Hey Aaron!" she says and hugs me back. "Come in!" I say while putting my arm out motioning for her to come in. As she walks in, she sees Laurex. "Hey Lauren! Hey Alex!" "Oh hey Roni!" they respond. "We're actually gonna get going. We have a dinner reservation at 4:30." Alex tells us. "Bye guys!" Roni and I say at the same time.

Roni's POV:
I was so happy to be spending some time alone with Aaron! When he opened the door and hugged me, I was really happy! I felt so warm and protected in his arms! But I have to admit, when I walked in and saw Laurex, I was a little disappointed. "Hey Lauren! Hey Alex!" I said while putting on a fake smile. "Oh hey Roni! We're actually gonna get going. We have a dinner reservation at 4:30." they said. My real smile returned. "Bye guys!" Aaron and I say at the same time. After they leave, Aaron asks me, "What do you wanna do?" "I don't know. We can watch a movie?" I respond. "Ok! What movie?" he asks me. "You pick." I say. "How about High School Musical?" he suggests. "I love that movie! I know all of the words to every song!" I say a little bit too excitedly. "Same!" he exclaims.

Aaron's POV:
Roni likes High School Musical also? We have so much in common! I'm really excited to hear her sing also! I've watched almost every Merrell Twins YouTube video just to hear Roni's voice! She has the prettiest voice when she's talking and when she's singing! My favorite thing to hear her sing is "You and I" by Ingrid! (She did a cover of it on a broadcast without Nessa and it sounds so good! I suggest you guys listen to it!) "Aaron? Aaron! AARON!" I hear Roni say as I snap out of my daydream. "What? Sorry, I zoned out." I apologize. "It's okay. I just asked if we should watch 1, 2, or 3." she says. "Oh! 2 is my favorite but you can pick which ever one you want." I say. "Ok 2 it is! That's my favorite one also!" she says while smiling. I love her smile! She's so pretty!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! I don't even have a good excuse😂 Hope you liked the chapter! I'm not really sure where I'm going with this! Comment what you think!