Chapter 4

Roni's POV:
As soon as Nessa and I got in the car to drive home, I immediately went on instagram to find Aaron. "Whaaaattttcha doooooin???" Nessa asked me. "Nothing. Just going on instagram." I told her. "Are you looking up that Aaron guy?" she playfully asked. "Yea I am. He's really cute and I wanna get to know him better. He'd be a good friend." I said to Nessa. "Ooooooooooo! Someone's got a crush!" she teased. "Like I told you, I don't even really know this guy! So please stop bugging me about it!" I said as we were getting out of the car. "Ok fine!" she defeatedly said as we walked in the house. "Goodnight Nessa! I love you!" I said while walking into my room. "Goodnight Roni! I love you too!" she said and then closed her door.

I'm walking on the beach. It's so calm and peaceful. I see someone walking next to me. I can't tell who it is, though. The person is very tall and has dark hair. Suddenly, he takes my hand and twirls me around. "You're so beautiful!" the person whispers in my ear. This has to be a male. What female would do and say all of this to me? He leans in and...

I wake up to the sound of the fire alarm and the smell of smoke. "Nessa!" I yell. "Everything's fine! I just tried to make breakfast!" I hear her yell back. I laugh. Oh Nessa! I remember my dream last night! I never remember my dreams! Who was that man? I thought about it for a couple minutes and then decided that I should get up, get dressed, and eat breakfast.

Nessa's POV:
I woke up early this morning to make breakfast for Mommy, Daddy, and Roni so I went downstairs. Everything was going great until I forgot I still had the stove on and burnt everything. Even worse than that, the fire alarm went off and there was smoke everywhere! "Nessa!" I hear Roni yell from upstairs. "Everything's fine! I just tried to make breakfast!" I say and start to giggle. I'm really not a good cook. I hear Roni laughing also. I guess we'll just have to go out to breakfast this morning. I'll go tell Mommy and Daddy. I go upstairs to get ready and tell Roni where we're going to breakfast and an hour later, the four of us are in the car driving to Stanley's Diner.

Roni's POV:
We get out of the car and go into the diner. Suddenly, I see a familiar face and I know Nessa sees it too because she looks at me and nods in the direction of the person. "Hey!"

I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry I haven't updated it in a while! Read the next chapter hopefully tomorrow to find out who is at the diner! It's currently 1AM where I am so I don't wanna write the next chapter now! Comment what you think and comment any ideas for Nessa to have a relationship! Also, thank you for 100 views! I didn't think anyone was gonna read this when I started!