Chapter 3

Nessa's POV:
We pull up to Alex's apartment building and part in the lot. Alex told us his floor and apartment number so we went up to find his place. We finally found his apartment so we knocked on the door. "Hey Roni! Hey Nessa! You ready?" Alex greeted us. "Hey Alex! We are so ready!" Roni and I said in unison. "Whoa! Twin telepathy much?" Alex said, surprised that we said the exact same thing. "Yea. That happens a lot!" we said, this time actually trying to use our twin telepathy. "That's so cool! Come in!" Alex said excitedly. "Thanks!" we replied.

Roni's POV:
We went inside and Alex led us to his living room where we saw Lauren, Gabbie, and Lana. "Hey guys!" they all said and we spent a couple minutes talking to them before starting the challenge. As Alex was explaining what we were supposed to do, I saw a tall male with dark hair walking through a hallway. I assumed it was his brother and I wanted to say hi, but I decided to wait until after the video. Since I wasn't paying attention when Alex was explaining what to do, I had to ask Nessa because I didn't want to be rude and have him explain everything again. "Nessa, what are we supposed to do again. I was daydreaming." I quietly asked her. "You seriously didn't hear anything he said? What could you possibly be thinking about right now other than this?" Nessa angrily whispered back. "I'll tell you later. Now can you please tell me what to do?" I asked again. "Fine." she said and briefly explained what we were supposed to be doing. "Thanks Nessa!" I was so relieved and ready to start the challenge.

Nessa's POV:
What could she possibly be daydreaming about? I really want to find out but it's time to start the challenge now so I guess I'll have to wait. After we successfully lifted two of Alex's friends, he ordered pizza for us all to eat. "Can you tell me what you were daydreaming about now?" I asked Roni. "Ok but you can't tell anyone." she replied. "What's so bad that I can't tell anyone?" I asked confused. "Just please don't tell anyone." she said. "Ok I won't. Now tell me!" I demanded. "I saw a really tall guy with dark hair walking through the hallway. I assumed it was Alex's brother. I was thinking about how I was going to introduce myself. Before I knew it, Alex had finished the instructions and I missed all of what he said." Roni explained to me. "Oh. Do you like this guy?" I said slyly. "Nessa I don't even know him!" Roni defended herself. Alex came into the room with the pizza and another guy to lift so our conversation got cut short.

Roni's POV:
After we successfully lifted the final guy, we all ate pizza. Alex's brother joined us and that gave me a perfect opportunity to introduce myself. "Hi! I'm Roni! What's your name?" I said cheerfully. "Hi Roni! I'm Aaron, Alex's brother!" he replied. I couldn't help but notice how cute he was. His dark brown eyes and his smile were distracting me. "Hi Aaron! It's nice to meet you!" I eventually said. "It nice to meet you too." he said and walked away. I have to find him on instagram.

This chapter was a little longer but I hope you liked it! Comment what you think!