Chapter 13

Nessa's POV:
"Hey Nessa! I'm home! What'd you need me for?" Roni said while walking into my room. "How'd it go?!?!" I excitedly asked her. "It was amazing!" she told me about the whole day in full detail. "OMG Roni! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!" I said. "Thanks! Now why did I have to come home because I was really comfortable sleeping on Aaron's chest?!?!" she said. "We have to film this week's video with daddy." I told her. "Ok. We're doing the Been Boozled Challenge right?" she asked me. "Yup! Let's go!" I said as we went downstairs to our garage so we could film. When we were done filming, it was really late so Roni and I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

The next day
Still Nessa's POV

I woke up to a bunch of texts! "Let's see who's so desperate to contact me." I said to myself and opened the messages.

(Random number): Hey Nessa!
RN: We need to do a collab!
RN: Me, you, Roni, and a couple other people!
RN: It should be for Valentines Day!
RN: I'm already working on the script!
RN: It can be a parody of Phantom of the Opera!
RN: We need to start filming right away!
RN: Meet me on set in 5 minutes!
RN: It's been 5 minutes!
RN: Why aren't you here yet?
RN: Nessa?
RN: NESSA!!!!!!
RN: I don't know what you're doing right now but we have to film!
RN: It's been 45 minutes! Where are you?
RN: Nessa, why aren't you answering me?
Nessa: I'm sorry but who is this?
RN: Oh hi Nessa! This is Tommy!
(I just made up his name. It's not a real person.)
Nessa: Excuse me, but I don't know anyone named Tommy.
Tommy: Yes you do! We went to middle school together at *insert school name*
Nessa: Oh right! How did you get my number and why did you text me so many times?
Tommy: I got your number in middle school when you got your first phone and I figured you'd keep the same number so I texted you. I'm a YouTuber now and I wanted to know if you'd like to collab?
Nessa: I guess I never did change my number. Before we collab, why don't we hang out first to catch up?
Tommy: Ok! I'll be over in 2 minutes! See you soon!
Nessa: Wait, Tommy! How do you know my address?
Tommy: *insert where they lived in Missouri* that's where you live right? I came over your house to do a project with you once!
Nessa: I moved to California years ago! I haven't lived there in a very long time!
Tommy: Oh. Well that explains why the strange lady was confused when I knocked on her door a couple weeks ago looking for you!
Nessa: Omg you went to the house looking for me? Why would you do that?
Tommy: Because I haven't seen you since middle school and I miss you!
Nessa: You are a creep!
Tommy: No I'm not! I just miss you and want to see you Nessa!
Nessa: Never text me again! I'm blocking you!
Tommy: Nessa wait! Don't bl

You blocked Tommy. Are you sure?

Yes I am sure! That guy is a creepy stalker! I can't believe he went to my old house to try and find me! I have to tell Roni! "Roni!" I yell as I burst into her room. "What do you want Nessa? I was sleeping!" she groggily responds. "Do you remember someone in middle school named Tommy?" I ask her. "Yea. What about him?" she asks. I show her the whole conversation. Suddenly, I get an idea for a new video we can film! I tell Roni and she thinks it's perfect! "Let's go tell Daddy!" she says and we both run downstairs to tell him!

What do you think Nessa's great idea for a video is? Read the next chapter to find out! I hope you liked this chapter and make sure to comment what you think! Also, thank you guys so much for over a thousand views! Wow! That's a lot! It means so much to me that so many people love my story!