'My boyfriend does my makeup' video

"Just be yourself. Don't worry. It will be like just the two of us" James tried to calm Brandon down, his voice cheerful as they took their seats next to each other, behind James' beauty lights. The table in front of them was neatly packed with the biggest amount of make up Brandon had ever seen in someone's room. Brushes, pallets everything was there. His boy could possibly open a store with all these stuff.
"Us.. and a million other people" Brandon said, rubbing his sweaty hands down his jeans. He was feeling quite nervous for shooting with James for the first time.
Sure, he had seen him do it dozen of times the last two months they have been together. He had managed to pick up a thing or two about make up. He wasn't totally helpless.
"So how are we doing this?" Brandon asked once again and James smiled at him.
"We are going to get the camera rolling. I'm going to talk a little bit..what is the video about and you will come in. You should wave or something. Always looking at the camera love" James long pink fingernail pointed at it and Brandon shot a dirty look at the camera. James laughed and leaned for a kiss. Brandon took the opportunity and deepened it, standing up from his place to get closer and closer to James. Until he was hovering above him and forcing him to throw his neck back all the way, Brandon's hands in his boy's hair clutching firmly, licking and kissing as if his life depended on it.
"Brandon" James whispered and sounded out of breath, he looked up at his boyfriend with swallen lips and blown pupils "mm..umm...if you don't want to do this.." he said hoarsely, his voice still shaking from the lingering effects of their kiss.
"I'm doing this" Brandon said confidently and with a huge grin made his way outside the frame.
"Okay" James said dizzily, a smile on his face. He cleared his throat and fixed his hair.
"Hey, welcome back to my channel" James welcomed "today is a special day, as you have already guessed from the title, my boyfriend is going to do my makeup" he said his hands jazzing around his face "can't believe it you guys, this is going to be  Brandon's first ever appearance in my videos. Some of you hardcore fans out there might have stolen a glimpse or two from photos I have put on Instagram" James knew this was a good time to flash the only two pics he had ever uploaded of him and Brandon at that point. Instagram had gone mad, after James photo of both of their backs in a serene view of a forest. That was from one of their road trips with Nate and Mia. The next was James being lifted on Brandon's shoulder, again Brandon wasn't visible, just James face that was dangling over his boyfriend's back while laughing, his eyes squeezed close. That was taken in the football field and James' fans had gone mad over Brandon's big shoulders and beefy arms. The caption, 'my boyfriend thinks I'm the freaking ball' made clear their relationship while the first pic had only said 'I'm happy'. James smiled at his thoughts, he did good keeping his private life private. And he didn't want his fans to see Brandon before this video, he wanted him to be a surprise.
"Are you ready? Oh my god I am so excited!! Youtube meet Brandon!" James clapped and smiled so much that Brandon couldn't help but smile back. He made his way to the chair, his face still not in the frame and with a big breath took his seat next to his youtuber boyfriend.
"Hey there" he waved at the camera smiling and immediately turned to James.
"So you guys, this is Brandooooon" James dragged his name and tilted his shoulder close to his face like a 12 year old girl.
Brandon's laugh boomed through the room and James just stared at him lovingly.
"Yeah..that's me" he said to James winking.
"Yes" James blushed and stared at the camera and then down at his make-up supplies "he is going to recreate a popular look I did last year, the Glamour Look and he is going to follow the video and do his best. At the meantime we are going to talk about us and maybe share some things I know you guys are dying to find out" James smiled and gestured wildly, Brandon shifting closer to him while trying to stare at the camera opposite him.
"Okay love, you ready?" James asked and turned on his seat, his body now towards him. Brandon looked pleased at his proximity and leaned for a kiss immediately.
"No kisses until after the video" James said laughingly after he pecked him.
"That sucks" Brandon mumbled and pouted making James laugh even more.
"Okay love, you ready?" He said once again and Brandon smiled back nodding.
"Ready"

Brandon picked up several small containers while watching the video of last year James.
"You looked so young in this" he said to James smirking
"Excuse you I'm still young" James gasped in fake astonishment.
"Is this supposed to be so white?" Brandon asked as he put foundation on James.
"You have to blend it in love" James instructed and handed him a beauty blender.
"This looks like an egg" Brandon observed and tried to swipe the liquid all over James face. James tried not to laugh since he was obviously doing it wrong.
"So let's talk about how we met. You go first" James urged Brandon his hands on his man's knees.
"Well I saw you walking in a coffee shop and I followed you" Brandon said as a matter of fact.
"What? You followed me?" James gasped, he had no idea.
"Yep" Brandon smirked and tried to contour James face with a very big brush. "This thing is huge" he complained
"That's not for contouring love" James giggled
"How do you know what goes with what? You must have a thousand stuff over here" Brandon exclaimed the brush still in his hand
"Practice" James smiled and closed his eyelids so Brandon could paint them.
"First words you said to me?" James asked
"Something about your fingernails" Brandon said while brushing some powder all over James face. James started laughing then uncontrollably.
"Oh my" he said between gaps "you did, you tried to shame me"
Brandon's eyes narrowed and he shook his head "no I didn't, it was the first thing that came to my mind"
"First thing? What about hello?" James mocked and tried to lean back
"Your ass distracted me" Brandon admitted smirking while fighting with some brushes. James coughed in astonishment looking shocked.

"So I'm like 'James you've got five minutes to get down or I'm leaving with out you' and of course he came down after twenty minutes and I hadn't left obviously" Brandon chuckled and James laughed
"You were so worked up" James managed to say while laughing
"Well you did 1 and a half hour to get ready" he said pointedly trying to keep a straight face. "How do these fucking things get on your eyes" he asked one of the eyelashes glued somehow on his palm the other on his finger. James helped him while laughing.
"Oh shit am I allowed to curse?" He said suddenly
"Don't worry love I will bleep it out" James beamed at him, the whole thing making him happier than he thought it would.
"I think I'm done" Brandon said after almost an hour.
"Finally" James sighed with a smile "I thought we were pulling an all nighter"
"My art has no time limit"
"Oh now is art?" James brow shot up
"I sure think so now that I have experienced how much work goes into this" Brandon smiled at him fixing with a brush some last details.
James tried to stifle a yawn and smiled instead.
"You tired baby?" Brandon set the brushes down and asked thoughtfully. James shook his head "Good. I've still got plans for you" Brandon's dropping voice made the boy visibly shiver
"What kind of plans?" James asked laughingly while grabbing the small hand mirror.
"The kind I'm not allowed to discuss on YouTube" he shot back leaning closer to James' neck, nuzzling his skin, pecking it with his lips.
"Oh, well then... we should.. get on with this.." James' blush and stutter made him all more cute. Brandon couldn't stop himself from chuckling.
"Let's see this look" James said before he lifted the mirror.
What greeted him was a splochy foundation, too dark and crooked painted eyebrows, blue eyeshadow over the criss. "Well, this is definitely a look" his voice dragged and nodded.
"Did I do good?" Brandon said eagerly, leaning closer to pick a look into the little mirror
"Love, for your first time..you did amazing" James said as truthfully as he could, trying to stop his smile.
"No I didn't" Brandon accused and gasped at James "you wouldn't lie to me, would you now Jamie" Brandon's nickname for his boyfriend rolling easily out of his mouth. He liked the sound of it.
"Okay" James chuckled and covered his mouth with his hand "it's really not good love. But! I think you will get better at it" he exclaimed quickly and saw Brandon shake his head smiling.
"If you say so baby" he chuckled
"I do! By the time I'm finished with you.." James' finger poked on his man's hard chest
"Yeahh" Brandon leaned closer to him, his eyes fixed lustfully on his face.
"Umm.. you will be the best at make up" he managed to say his eyes dropping on Brandon's lips.
He suddenly jerked when he felt Brandon's hand sneaking under the table, stroking lightly his groin.
"That's all from us today. See you on the next one" he squirmed
"Won't you ask them to subscribe?" Brandon teased, aware of James disheveled state. James shot him a dirty look.
"Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already. And press the bell button to get all notifications for my videos" James said rehearsed, his voice strained "don't forget to follow me on twitter and Instagram.. and don't bother look for Brandon" he added as an afterthought, finally able to think "he has no social media" he said raising his brow in disbelief "maybe I can convince him to get on Twitter or something" he mumbled.
By that time Brandon had lost his patience with all that talk and attacked James' neck once again while his hand was now squeezing determined on James' clothed erection.
"Oh! Bye guys" James high pitched voice and Brandon's laugh was the last thing on that video.