complications

Warning - Steamy sex scene ahead boyxboy
Picture of actual youtuber James Charles :) enjoy

James' family had gone back to their home town two days after Christmas and that left the house once again all in their disposal. After the big youtube party they had attended, they had gone to a New year's Eve party at Nate's family house, where James met the motherly figure in Brandon's life, Nate's mum. She had been really sweet to James and he was grateful to her that she was there for Brandon. Despite having already five kids of her own she seemed to take Brandon and Mia as her own too. The guys wouldn't stop teasing each other while James, Mia and Nate's mum simply talked and laughed. At the end they had left the party as soon as the year turned and they had gone back to James' house in order to celebrate with their own way. James had a great time and he felt silly for dreading that meeting.

In the car on the way back James had already took Brandon's cock in his mouth, he had alternated between sucks and licks making Brandon loose his mind. They had hurried into the house and Brandon proceeded to lick and suck at James' hole on the couch. Then he had placed a finger inside of him as he took the raven's cock into his mouth bringing him to completion with both his hot mouth and finger thrusting. James was screaming in pleasure while he came in Brandon's mouth. Then Brandon moved them both upstairs with no effort, and there he proceeded to lube James' hole well and thrust his big throbbing cock in and out that tight blissful heat of James with groans and moans echoing in the room.
As James was riding out his second orgasm, Brandon still chasing his own with jerky thrusts James mumbled it first.
"I love you" he said his body shaking with each thrust, his member ready to spill again.
Brandon had stilled when he heard those words, his eyes widening in surprise. His heart beating faster than ever. With an animalistic groan the big man begun thrusting his hips again.
"James" he moaned loudly "I love you too" he managed to say. James screamed while coming for the second time and Brandon shook a bit while he was emptying himself in his boy's tight clenching hole.

The next day they both woke with happy grins on their faces.
"Last night was amazing" James snuggled in Brandon's arm and the masculine man breathed in the smell of his boyfriend's hair.
"Mmm" he murmured
"I really do Brandon" the raiven said and looked up at the man "what I said last night" his face was blushing and it seemed hard for him to say these. "I know it's been just a month since we've met but it really feels like I have known you all my life" he said and placed a quick kiss on his guy's cheek, then lowering his eyes down, staring at their tangled feet.
"I know baby, I feel the same" Brandon said truthfully and tried to live in the moment and not let his mind run ahead, reminding him that relationships were hard and that they still hadn't talk about theirs. Shit! Brandon hadn't talk to him about his father yet and he hadn't asked about that crush of James, if that was even true. No, he should stop over thinking it. Brandon tried to enjoy the moment and left all those complications for later.
"I will be shooting a video today" James had said at Brandon later that day. "My producer will be stopping by"
"Your what?" James said dumbfounded
"I have a person who helps me plan and produce my videos baby" James explain with a smile shaking his head in amuzement "it's a lot of work. Usually I have got someone helping with the camera but most of my videos are stilled, right back there in the studio" he motioned towards the kitchen and Brandon saw a door he hadn't noticed before.
"Can i watch?" Brandon asked curiously and James nodded in excitement.
And that's how Brandon witnessed for the first time James video shooting. It was all so surreal. The room light from all the beauty lights shining on James and the routine of James words at the beginning and then the end made Brandon realise that this was James work. His actual work. And it was amazing. James looked fucking amazing doing each make up idea he had thought and wrote on his blackboard of ideas. He looked radiant and was very sassy in front of the camera. He was amazing.