matchmaker

Warning - Steamy sex scene ahead boyxboy. Are you ready? Are you sure? Ok.. in 3..2..1... Enjoy ;)

James was clenching the sheets so hard that his knuckles had turned white.
"Please Brandon please" he begged his eyes rolling at the back of his head.
James was in all four on Brandon's bed, the masculine guy was kneeling right behind him, his face emerged in James ass.
He felt Brandon suck at his dripping hole and James moaned loudly.
"Please Brandon" James shakingly begged again. Brandon had been licking and sucking James for so long. The smaller boy couldn't take the teasing any longer. He wanted the guy buried inside him now. He wanted to be filled to the brim by Brandon's heavenly big cock.
"I like it when you beg" he heard the mumbled words and then felt air teasing his hole.
"I'm addicted to you" Brandon said, positioning his throbbing cock with James' leaking hole.
"Yes!! Need you Bra-ahhh" James gasp turned into a hiss and then a moan as Brandon thrusted the head of his cock inside him.
"You are always so tight" Brandon said in awe at his boyfriend, halting at the tight ring of muscle. With a slow thrust and an audible squelching sound he made it pass the tight entrance. Brandon was taking his sweet time. James pushed his body back impatiently and settled himself ever further on that huge cock.
"Yess" James said in a bliss
"Shit baby, don't wanna hurt you" Brandon said his voice hoarse, too lost in the heated feeling.
"Brandon fuck me already please" James moaned at the guy looking over his shoulder.
Brandon lost it then, James begging had always been his undoing, he held on the boy's small waist and thrusted his cock inside the tight hole.
"Like this?" He smirked between breaths.
"Ohh yess. Brandon yesss" James was shaking and wreathing under him. He couldn't have that, so Brandon pushed James onto the matress holding him in place, his hips still thrusting relentlessly in and out the tight hole. James' ass was now in the air, his face flashed on the pillow he was bitting on not to shout.
"Look at you" Brandon sighed "so fucking beautiful" he changed his angle and thrusted harsh again and again brushing James' sweet spot. The boy muffled his moans on the pillow. Brandon kept thrusting while his hand found James' cock and pumped it in the rythm of his thrusts.
"Urggg! I'm coming" James screamed suddenly.
"Yes baby come for me" Brandon urged him, his hand tugging the boy's cock faster "come all over the bed and I will fill you up with my cum" he moaned loudly back at James who had stilled, his cock ejecting his hot cum all over Brandon's hand.
"Brandon, Brandon" the boy chanted the big guy's name over and over, his tight ass hole clenching fast around the huge cock, milking it.
"James" Brandon moaned loudly in his turn spilling inside the tight ass he was buried deep in. His vision full of white stars for a few seconds. He kept thrusting as his cock twiched for a few last times.
Brandon rolled off James and dragged the boy with him. James whined as his sensitive ass made contact with the matress, but then he laid his head on the broad hard chest and sighed in contempt.
"You okay?" Brandon's deep voice came and felt his big calloused hands rubbing James' side.
"Perfect" James managed to say smiling.
They remained in silent after that, none of them having to say anything. At least nothing they wouldn't regret saying so early in their relationship. Brandon felt this was the right moment to confess his feelings but couldn't bring himself to do it.
"Nice house" James took Brandon out of his nagging conscience "at least what I managed to see" he said teasingly. After the game, they all had something to eat and James had officially met all of Brandon's friends. Then the two of them had left from the restaurant quite early, Brandon mumbling for an emergency. James blushed at the kind of emergency Brandon had meant. He had kissed and grinded on James the moment they walked in the elevator. Then when they stepped in Brandon's flat he found himself flashed on a wall, then a door and finally in a big soft bed that James had guessed was his man's bed. He looked around at his bedroom and smiled. It was simple but at the same time so masculine.
"It's not a mansion" Brandon teased James "but it's fine for me and Nate" he placed his hand behind his head, his muscles flexing. James stared at them.
"Like what you see?" Brandon asked while chuckling.
James blushed red for being caught staring. "So you and Nate are roommates" he lameleslly tried to turn Brandon's attention away from his red face.
"Yes. Mia usually stays the night over. She has her own place but most of the time she sleeps here" Brandon said absentmindedly his hand tightening around James more until the boy was flushed on his side.
"She is in medical school, she is going to be a doctor" Brandon said quite proudly while grabbing the sheets and covering both of them. Then they fell once again silent.
"How did you meet your best friends?" James asked.
"That's a funny story actually" Brandon smiled and James' curiosity picked. He turned and stared at his boyfriend's green eyes waiting for the story.
"Aren't you a curious cat?" Brandon teased and James pinched his chest playfully.
Brandon laughed and rubbed at the offended spot.
"Fine I'll tell you no need to get physical" he said still laughing making James huff and smile too.
"We all met when we were 11, both me and Mia were new at school and we kind of gravitated towards each other. Our lockers were shitty, and that was the way back then all the newbies got the broken lockers. But Mia didn't like that at all. She took it upon her and demanded new lockers for all the new students. When the principal didn't do anything about it, she organised a fucking fundraiser day" Brandon shook his head, a smile on his face "she had dragged me to that awful fundraiser in the school parking lot on a Friday evening and it was just the two of us with a table and a huge banner. She had made cookies by herself and she wanted me to help her sell them so she could shove the money into the principal's face. It was so humiliating." Brandon groaned with a smile "Thankfully a man happened to pass. He was Nate's dad, he had come to talk to a teacher. He turned out to like our idea and left to bring his friends. He is a police officer and all his cops friends showed up too. It turned out to be a great hit after all. The school couldn't do anything but fix the lockers after we got some signatures too. Nate had helped us after his dad brought him back with him. And that's how we all three ended up hanging out. Mia was and still is incredibly bossy, let me tell you, she had the whole school changing its rules in no time" James smiled and rubbed his hand on Brandon's flat strong stomach.
"How did those two end up together?" He asked in true wonder and Brandon huffed with a chuckle.
"That's a long story. Well, Nate and me were very into sports, football to be exact and at 15 we had made it into the team. Mia on the other hand was always in the library, bugging us about homework and tests. If it wasn't for Mia I don't think either of us would have graduated" he laughed and rubbed his nose in James' hair "but we would all three get into trouble. I don't know how we managed every single time to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. People started calling us the trio of trouble. You have to understand I never realised my two friends had feelings for each other. Mia says that I'm quite oblivious sometimes but I swear I couldn't have known. Not with all the parade of girls Nate went through during our highschool. At 16 he had dated all the cheerleaders of our school and those of the neighborhood school too." James huffed at that and could actually imagine tough looking Nate breaking a girl's heart.
"We were just kids" Brandon said defensively "and he was stupid"
James laughed "I said nothing" the raiven boy said, shrugging and motioned Brandon to go on.
"Well, up until 16 Mia hadn't show any interest at boys anyway despite hanging out with us all day. She suddenly started dating, quite shockingly the leader of the neighborhood school's football team. It was quite the shock for both of us, me and Nate. We hated the guy. His team and ours were always..umm antagonizing a little bit more than necessary. I got over it though, Mia's relationship with him, quite quickly but Nate was a different whole story. He started acting weird. He stopped talking to her. And they would fight so epicly at times that the principal had threatened to expell all three of us. As if me standing there in the middle trying to calm them down was a reason for expeltion." Brandon shook his head, emerged in his memories, James looked up at his face lovingly. "Mia and that guy came to the winter ball together and that's where Nate broke down and actually beat the guy up. Mia didn't want to talk to him after that. She would only talk to me and ignore Nate. It was a nightmare. She had obviously started dating the other guy out of pure jealously of Nate's numerous girlfriends and Nate had always been in love with her but didn't have the guts to admit it. They were both idiots. It was all too much to go through. I called them out on their shit one night after luring them in Nate's room and then I left locking them in. They've been together ever since" Brandon shot James a smile who was staring up at him in astonishment.
"You are quite the matchmaker" James found himself saying and Brandon laughed.
"It got me with you, so I guess that's a good thing" he bit James shoulder teasingly eliciting a gasp.
"A very good thing" James nodded rubbing himself against Brandon, getting ready for round two.