that happened

Warning - Steamy sex scene ahead boyxboy

Brandon had pinned Jordan on the wall behind the desk. The guy's feet were tangling few inches from the floor. Brandon's left hand tight around his neck, chocking the scared guy. Ethan and Jonathan were struggling behind Brandon's massive body, pulling on each side of him. Ethan yelling to let his brother go and Jonathan groaning from the effort.
James had froze. Brandon had seen him kissing Jordan, would he loose Brandon for such a stupid thing?
"You" Brandon's voice boomed over the grunting and the chocking sounds of a struggling Jordan "you come in this house kissing MY boy" his voice dragged, deep, feral. Brandon's eyes were bulging in rage. "I will fucking kill you" he hissed and James heard an unmistakable whimper coming from poor Jordan.
"Brandon" James warned the guy, he was scary but unlike the other day James knew now that he wouldn't hurt him, well he hoped.
Brandon's eyes flicked at his boy's voice, he stared at James and when he saw his panic in them he let the other man go. Jordan fell on the floor with a thud, holding his throat, gasping for air. His brother right beside him.
"Why?" He asked at James, exhausted from all the built up anger.
"It was just a challenge" James small voice didn't hide his embarrassment. He felt stupid explaining it.
"What the hell?" Jordan asked hoarsely finally standing up, his brother at his side shooting death glares at Brandon. Jordan moved closer to James.
"Who the fuck are you?" He rubbed his throat, his voice struggling as he placed a hand on James' shoulder for support.
"Don't touch him!" Brandon hissed his anger once again riling up. The two boys jumped at the shout and stepped apart from each other.
"A challenge right? I guess he.." Brandon spat gesturing at Jordan who took a step back still holding his throat "asked you to do it? Didn't he?" Brandon's gaze was burning James
"What if I did?" The silly boy next to a dumbfounded James found the courage to say and Brandon growled taking a step towards him only to be barely held back by Jonathan.
"Who the fuck do you think you are? Challenge him to kiss you? He is in a fucking relationship!" Brandon bellow at the other guy
"Brandon you don't understand.." James tried to say, his hands trembling.
"Oh no! No James. I understand perfectly" Brandon shot him a dangerous smile, he looked menacing. "You call these people friends" he pointed at the twins "He knows you have a crush on him and he kisses you anyway! He leads you on. Even if we weren't together.." at that he slightly chocked "it's a shitty thing to do to a friend" he finally spat and shot a glare at Jordan who stood looking embarrassed.
"James' okay with it" the guy stupidly said and looked at James expectantly. But his boy stared at the floor, both shocked and embarrassed of what Brandon had said. No it wasn't. It wasn't okay and he knew it. He had a serious crush for so long on Jordan but they had always fooled around the cameras for the fans. He had hated every fake minute of it. He had wanted the real thing and now that he finally could have it with Brandon he might as well have ruined everything.
"You are right" James said looking up with new found courage "it wasn't right. We sometimes do the wrong things for the views and it's not okay, it's not" James walked towards Brandon carefully as if approaching a wild animal "please forgive Jordan" he asked and Brandon gulped when his boy stood right in front of him.
"It's not my place to forgive him" Brandon's right hand wrapped immediately around James waist, bringing him closer.
"Ok. Forgive me then" James asked his hands resting on Brandon's hard chest.
"I forgave you the minute I walked in, baby. Forgive me? For the other day and for today? Lately I seem to loose my shit more often than not" he placed his forehead on James' who gave a shaky laugh.
"I shouldn't have pushed you"
"I shouldn't have yelled at you"
"I shouldn't have asked you to leave"
"I shouldn't have left"
They went on, back and forth, while hugging and kissing. They didn't see the other guys leaving them alone. Jonathan ushering the angry confused twins outside the house. The click of the door shutting them in had registered in Brandon's mind and he grabbed James from his thighs and snaked his legs around him. He placed him on the table and removed his clothes urgently. The need to be with him was so big, Brandon thought he would explode.
"I missed you so much" he said his mouth kissing every possible place on James' body. "I was so fucking miserable being away from you" he pulled James tights down and then the small underwear. James was a moaning mess from Brandon's words, his big hands travelling all over his pale body, his mouth kissing his neck and chest hungrily. "I lost my shit when I saw that guy touching you" Brandon trembled in agony, his heart clutching violently at the thought of losing James.
"It meant nothing" James managed to gasp when he felt Brandon's hand wrapping around his filling cock. He saw Brandon sucking on his fingers while he hover above him and it made James moan in anticipation.
"I missed you" James said
"I'm here" the guy said, his mouth sealing James's lips, drowning his gasp at the intrusion of a finger.
"You are mine" Brandon hissed as he thrusted a second finger in James' opening and made the boy gasp. He was trembling in need. He had to take James right now this instant.
"Yes" James managed and Brandon thought he would faint.
James heard the rustling of clothes and after a second Brandon's cock was pushing in his opening.
"This might hurt" Brandon said pained, he couldn't stop himself.
"I don't care" James replied frantic "i need you now"
And Brandon pushed slowly, excruciatingly slow and buried himself balls deep in James' ass.
"You are mine" Brandon exclaimed again and James could only nod. He begun thrusting, his pre come smoothing the movement and right from the beginning he had found James's sweet spot making him melt in pleasure.
"Say it" Brandon hissed, his thrusts taking a brutal tempo
"Yours" James moaned, his nails scratching Brandon's back drowning blood "I'm yours!" He screamed
"Shit" Brandon hissed "come for me baby" he begged, he couldn't hold his own pleasure any longer and with one hand he held James cock. He pumped it in his hand and felt James cock pulsing in his palm.
"I'm yours Brandon!" James shouted for the last time before he lost his ability to talk.
"Mine" Brandon growled as his cock started ejecting cum inside James ass the same time James spilled his cum between them his ass clenching and unclenching Brandon's dick. The bigger guy stood away abruptly and grabbed his cock at the base. He was still coming, his cock in need of friction. He started pumping it and covering James all over the place with his sperm. He saw his cum shoot at his boy's chest, belly and cock. He kept emptying his hard member all over James until his knees gave way and had to let go in order to held himself up. He breathed hard and long. Then he traced the cum with his fingers and smeared it all over James hairless pale chest.
"Mine" he mumbled once again and James shuddered.
"You are a savage" James managed to chuckle shakingly and tried to sit. Brandon wrapped him around him and sat him on his lap as he took a seat on a nearby chair. With some wiping tissues he cleaned both of them.
"Just for you" Brandon kissed his boy's cheek smiling.
"We should go outside, they might think you've killed me" James run his fingers in Brandon's hair soothingly.
"I would never hurt you James" Brandon said seriously trying to convey his emotions to the boy with his eyes. "I love you, I can't explain to you how sorry I am.. I.. I" he chocked on his unshed tears.
"Shh.. it's okay my love. It's okay" James soothed him rocking them back and forth.
After a while, they had managed to collect themselves and get out of the room. No one was there except Jonathan's brother who was pacing the living room.
"James are you okay?" He asked his brother worryingly who blushed furiously. James nodded with his hand securely clasped in Brandon's.
Jonathan shot an accusatory glance at Brandon.
"So that happened" he sarcastically said and placed his hands on his hips looking more and more like his father "is that your thing Brandon? Coming in here messing with James? Beating up people?"
Brandon looked totally flustered, James took pity on him.
"Jonathan could you please leave us for a while?" James pleaded his brother who was currently fuming.
"I'm not sure I want to live you alone with him" Jonathan pointed at Brandon who was now red in the face.
"Listen Jonathan, I'm not going to say I'm sorry for scaring that guy" Brandon said defensively "he deserved it"
"And what about you going balistic on James the other day" Jonathan demanded clearly in the loop on everything that was happening between the two guys.
"Brandon and I had discussed about it" James said now impatiently at his brother, suggesting he was about time to leave them alone.
"I sure hope he apologized" Jonathan huffed in annoyance.
"As a matter of fact I did" Brandon shot back, getting a little angry with James' brother.
"And will you do it again?" Jonathan demanded.
"Jonathan!" James screached in indignation "will you stop with the third degree already?" He hissed "Brandon and I need to talk. We haven't talk about the most important stuff" James made a you-know face at his brother who gaped in realisation.
"Oh" he simply said "you haven't.. well then.. I better go upstairs" he shuffled awkwardly upstairs looking as young as he really was and not an angry brother anymore. Brandon looked at that exchange with rised brows and total confusion. What was so important that James hadn't told him yet? Was it something serious?
"I think we should talk" James voice came low and looked at Brandon's frowning face as they were left alone.