glad to meet you

Warning - Steamy sex scene at the end boyxboy

James was gasping for air. He couldn't understand how he ended at the back of a car in his house driveway kissing senseless a stranger. He had sat down for a coffee an hour ago with a raguedly handsome guy, who James thought at first, wanted to punch him as other men had threatened him before but ended up buying him coffee. Not even in his most crazy dreams would had he imagined a guy like him would talk to him in public, and he had even sat down and drank coffee with him.
His experience with straight men had left him a little broken. Most of the times the guys had girlfriends and wanted something on the side. James had long decided that breaking up two people, even a ruined relationship was not his thing so he steered clear as much as he could from those men. Then they were those who hadn't come out, not even as bi and did everything to keep their relationship with James a secret, if you could call one or two night stands relationship. Overall his experience with this kind of men had left James burnt more than once, and then again here he was Brandon's tongue in his mouth. Another straight guy making James insides a total mess.
He let his fingers travel on Brandon's broad shoulders and then down his strong chest. James shivered, the guy was a god. He had the body of a footballer, big broad and strong. Just the way he liked it. The tongue in his mouth just licked the roof of his and he moaned. Brandon swallowed any sounds and kept assaulting him with fervor. James raised his hands and run his fingers through the light brown hair of Brandon.
"Mmm" Brandon moaned suddenly "want you" he rasped and grinded his muscled body on James. He could feel the man's erection poking his thigh and James eagerly spread his legs. Brandon grunted with appreciation and allighned his clothed erection with James. He must be big, James was thinking when suddenly he gasped at the friction.
"Urghh fuck" he moaned in a high pitched voice. He leaned his head on the seat below him and watched Brandon's veins on his hand bulging with the effort to keep him from crushing James. He wanted to lick the guys arm.
An hour ago they were introducing themselves and now they were making out. James couldn't believe his luck. The guy, Brandon as he had introduced himself, such a handsome macho name James thought, asked James if he often came at this shop. James had stupidly said that his house was close and he couldn't possibly survive without coffee making with his hand airy movements exaggerating his words. The guy had laughed, a deep throaty laugh that sent shivers down James' spine. James offered a shy smile after that and grabbed the straw of his coffee tugging it in his lips to keep him from bubbling anything stupid. He wanted to seduce the guy but his mind had jammed, his body was not responding to his plan.
"I like your lips" the guy had said suddenly after a long time of chatting, leaning forward, inches away from a gaping James. "Can I kiss you?" He said rather than ask looking down James' lips and tried to close the distance. James startled leaned back and looked scared around.
"Not here" he whispered and felt the heat coming up his neck to his cheeks.
"Ok" he heard Brandon's husky voice cutting through his anxiety "I've got my car outside" and he stood up, waiting for James to do the same. James who had been mesmerised by the authorative tone stood and followed without another word. After making it inside a big SUV car, even his car was straight James thought, Brandon turned it on and took off. That was when James realized he might had made a huge mistake. This was a stranger and he was riding in his car, no one knew where he was not even his brother who had sailing lessons and wasn't even at home. His panic must have shown because Brandon had placed his hand on his thigh and squeezed reassuring.
"I will take you home" was his only words and the look of lust shot at James made him shiver in anticipation.
"Take a turn right here" James offered helplessly and that's how they ended up on his driveway. Making out in a car.
"Fuck" Brandon hissed when James licked the shell of his ear and in return he sucked on James' neck.
He moaned and writhed under the solid body, trying to catch his orgasm. "Please" he begged and Brandon almost in one movement had zipped open his jeans and drug James' leggings down. He grabbed both cocks in his hand and James gasped at the feeling. He couldn't look away from the man's dripping cock. It was big and thick, dark with a pink mouth watering head. He licked his lips and heard Brandon snicker.
"Like what you see?" He teased but James nodded nevertheless. He should have been ashamed of his smaller thinner cock but together they made a powerful lustful image that James couldn't stop staring.
With his big calloused hands Brandon tug both cocks and they moaned in unison. James arched his back and Brandon hand started moving relentlessly up and down their shafts, their precome silking up things, their cocks rubbing on each other.
"I'm going to" James gasped and Brandon kissed him deeply, savagely. He changed his rythm and James cried in desperation, his fingers clenching the strong back, scratching with his nails through the fabric surely leaving scratches on the tight skin.
"Fuck!" He heard Brandon hiss after his scratching and felt his hand twisting in a way that made his body explode suddenly. He felt his come shooting strikes of hot cum and heat enveloped his exposed stomach. His eye were rolled back but he could hear the grunting and hissing of Brandon's coming as well. The heat multiplied and suddenly felt the heavy weight of Brandon's body crushing him. He loved it and to show it he wrapped both his hands and legs around Brandon's big body.
"Shit, I must be crushing you" the bigger man said huskily and he moved at the side while moving James as well, as if he didn't weigh a thing.

"No, I like it" James murmured and Brandon looked down at the adorable boy next to him in mild surprise. He was a beautiful sight. His hair messy at the top, his lips swollen and his face relaxed.
"I don't usually do this" he confessed his voice still throaty from his release.
The boy seemed to realise what Brandon was implying and saw heat creapping up his long neck.
"I don't go around making out with strangers in cars either" James said defensively his hand desperately trying to tug his lovely cock inside his leggings obviously offended. Brandon shifted and his weigh stopped the other boy's movements.
"I didn't mean it like that" he explained in a soft voice, his fingers tugging a rogue strand of hair away from the dark haired boy's forehead "I am just surprised with myself".
He felt James relax under him and he couldn't stop his smile. "Is that a good thing?" He heard him ask quietly and Brandon laughed. His chest vibrated and shook them both. "A very good thing" he reassured the boy and made to kiss him once again. His phone started ringing and he pulled back. The screen was flushing George's goofy face and he immediately remembered that he was beyond late.
"Fuck" he hissed and made a motion to James to stay silent. He saw the boy's face fall and turn sour by the second. He couldn't understand his reaction but the voice of his friend distracted him.
"Yo! Where the hell have you been man?" George voice boomed in his ear, Brandon gringed and frowned.
"What? It's not even 8 yet you asshole" Brandon shot back checking the tine and thought he heard James exhaling a breath next to him.
"Did you deliver the package?" His friend asked, he could hear a commotion wherever he was.
"Of course I did" Brandon growled
"Was she hot?" His stupid friend asked
"I thought she was a friend of yours?"
"Nah, just chatted with her on Instagram"
"Well, no she wasn't hot" Brandon replied smugly
"I don't believe you man" George chuckle "she was just not your type"
"She is missing a cock you mean" he heard someone yelling at the background, probably Nale, Brandon's best friend. Brandon smiled and mindlessly run his hand up and down James back. James had placed his head on Brandon's shoulder and was circling his stomach with his hot pointy nails. He wasn't ashamed of his sexuality, in the contrary he was very much happy with it.
"Tell your brother to shut up and I will be there soon" he simply said already trying to hang up
"We have practice in half an hour!" George sensed his dismissal and shouted so loud that James must have heard.
"Tonight?" Brandon winced "Fuck"
"Yep! So get your fucking ass moving and come down here asap" he sing songed and clicked the phone dead.
He stared at the screen for a second and then let the device fall at the floor of the car.
"You have to go" James said in a quiet voice and Brandon's heart clenched.
"Mmm" was all he could say and enveloped the boy in a strong hug "I'm glad I met you Brandon" he almost didn't hear this as James whispered it in his shoulder.
"I'm glad I met you James" he said not able to stop grinning.