where have you been

James was mopping around shamelessly. His brother, Jonathan huffed in annoyance once again and tried to focus on his game of COD.
James sniffed and stared out at the driveway for the hundred time, his phone clutched in his hand.
"Dude chill" Jonathan huffed and attempted to change his weapon of choice.
"Don't call me dude" James hissed and run his pointy nail down his phone. His mood was depressive. He had thought that Brandon was different,that he was finally the guy James was looking for. But no. After that mind blowing hand job James was given, those deep hungry kisses and the crushing hugs, the guy had disappeared. He had asked for James number in a hurry as they both straightened their clothes and after saving it he said he had to leave and that was it. He saw the big car racing down the road and out of his view in a matter of seconds. And now after almost two weeks he had got zero phone calls from Brandon. And it's not as if the guy didn't know where James lived. Brandon had brought him home, okay it was kind of late and dark but still! James fumed and then sighed deeply.
"Oh for fucks sake. Get over it" he heard his silly brother groan and threw a pillow at his inconsiderate big head of his.
"I do what I want" he cried in annoyance and flicked him the bird.
"Don't you have any videos to shoot?" His little brother asked still emerged in his game
"No" James moaned. The last 10 days he had worked harder than ever shooting 2 videos a day just to get his mind off that torturing image of Brandon kissing, hugging, pleasuring him. He was further in with his schedule and with no up coming parties or events for the next few days he was stuck here. In this massive house with his stupid inconsiderate brother who didn't give a fuck that James' heart was bleeding. As always the drama queen, James raised on his feet and with a sassy flick of his head huffed, tugged his blanket tightly around him and walked upstairs.
"I'm leaving tomorrow" he heard his brother shouting "you should come with me back home"
James halted and actually thought about it. His brother was going back to their home town for Christmas, even if the actual day was 15 days away. His parents were expecting them. He had parties though he had to attend close to Christmas and as a youtuber he couldn't miss the exposure. He had to always stay into things, stay relevant. He sighed.
"I've got the Mac's party and Jeffrey's ball. I can't just not go.." he dragged his voice and then in a sigh moaned sadly "I will come the day before Christmas Eve just as we planned" and he made his way to his room where he mopped even more for Brandon.

Sometimes Brandon felt like a human cactus. After football practice with the amateur team he belonged at the youth center he couldn't find his mobile anywhere. He looked everywhere until he had to admit that it had been probably stolen. Then the next day after a long shift at the radio station he had walked outside in the freezing cold to his car, whose engine wouldn't start. His best friend, Nale had picked him up. He had his gorgeous car picked up too and delivered at Nale's mum's house where he had been working on it for the last 5 days. Nale and his girlfriend, Mia would drive him to work and back. But that was it. He couldn't ask someone to drive him to James house. He could never live it down with his friends if he asked such a thing. James. Oh how much he missed that guy. It wasn't reasonable, just met him for like 2 hours and all he could think was his face, his hands, his pretty round ass. He had big plans for that ass.
He groaned and re arranged himself again as he made his way under the car. He had to finish and visit the boy already before he exploded in million pieces from his need for sex.

James had said his goodbyes to his brother and waved at the car that had picked him up to take him to the airport. That was it. He was officially alone. Lonely. Like an old lady with her cats. Only he didn't even had a cat, he pouted and turned to get in the house quickly. His black messy top hair falling in his eyes. And he was after all holding a blanket around his white fluffy pyjamas. The sound registered in his mind the moment he had turned the key on the front door. It was a deep diesel sound and it sounded as if it was slowing down. He turned his gaze on the road and with a hope he hadn't felt the previous days stared at the window of the driver. He slowly took in the sight of Brandon's smirk and the wink he shot him. He wanted to go there and struggle him, demand from him an explanation but instead he stayed rooted until Brandon parked his car in his empty driveway. And then as the masculine guy made his way down the path towards James in dark jeans and a hoodie pulsing with masculinity, he didn't think he just acted. He let the blanket fall of his shoulders and run, run so fast and jumped on Brandon in a blink of an eye. The guy stabbled just a little but held on James' thin body strongly. If he had been surprised he didn't say a thing. He simply held him tight and inhaled long in James' neck curve. He placed small kisses and licks on James' collarbone after that. James shivered.
"I missed you" was all James could say and felt tears running down his cheeks. He felt stupid. He was so stupid. He was crying for a stranger. A stranger who hadn't looked for him for the last two weeks. A stranger who was now kissing him as if he hadn't seen him for years.
"I'm sorry" Brandon simply said and made his way towards the front door. With simply one hand he held James tightly on him, and opened the door with the other. He entered the door and for a moment stood still hesitating, James kissing his cheeks and jaw.
"I would leave, if you want me to" he offered
"No" James immediately shot "please stay"
Brandon sighed in relief and locked the door behind him.
He searched for James' lips and gave him a long deep kiss. He let him fall on his own feet.
"I can explain" he said while leaned slightly to place his forehead on James.
"Don't" James surprised both of them "it doesn't matter. You are here now" and that made Brandon's heart clench violently. How could this boy be any more perfect? Suddenly he realised he was inside James' house and turned to survey the room. He stared in astonishment in the luxury in front of him.
"This is a mansion" he mumbled, his hand tightly clenching James. James had his other hand on Brandon's bicep squeezing unconsciously at the muscle. His eyes seem to take the room almost bored and then stared at Brandon with swollen lips and lustful eyes.
"No, it's just a house" James mumbled and took them forward to the big white couch that was dominating the huge living room.
"You've got a fireplace" Brandon said in astonishment, almost stupidly
"Emm yeah" James now fidgeted slightly embarrassed. Brandon turned and looked at him devilishly, with a smirk that promised lots and lots of fun.
"And a carpet in front of it" Brandon's hands run down James' arms and then he let them fall on his hips, he placed his big hands on both James' ass cheeks and massaged them.
James gasped surprised and held tightly on the man's t-shirt.
"Your pyjamas are cute" he heard Brandon's smirking behind his ear where he was kissing him.
"Shut up" James said smiling, he thought he should be offended but couldn't master any more feelings than the overwhelming need to be with this man.
He heard Brandon's laughter vibrate on his own chest and grabbed the opportunity to squeeze Brandon's ass as well.
The man hissed and stared intensely at James.
"We are going to have sex on this carpet" he simply said not expecting an answer and grabbed James up who whined in anticipation.

This must have been my favorite chapter so far :) - did you like it? Let me know which one is your favorite in the comments