wow

Warning - Steamy sex scene ahead boyxboy

He held him up, James legs immediately finding their way around his waist. He walked further and stopped next to the fireplace his mouth fixed on James. He held the raiven boy against the wall and kissed him hungrily.
"Mmm" James mumbled incoherently and held on Brandon's shoulders for dear life.
"Haven't stop thinking of you" Brandon mumbled his mouth now nimbling, kissing and biting on James' jaw, then his collarbone. His strong hands clenching the perfect round globes of the boy's ass and squeezed hard. "Couldn't stop thinking about this pretty ass" he hissed when James managed to grind himself on Brandon's erection using the wall for leverage. They both moaned deeply.
"Fuck" the raiven haired boy hissed.
"I will" the bigger guy promised and grabbed James hands, keeping them above his head. He kept assaulting James neck until he found his sweet spot. He kissed and bit until the boy was crying from need.
"Need you" James mumbled, his eyes glazed with desire
"I will make it so good for you baby" Brandon heard himself saying without realising "so good" he repeated agreeing with himself.
He managed to lower both of them on the carpet. He grabbed James' fluffy pyjamas and pulled them down his legs, then his top while kissing and sucking on his shoulders, arms and then his thighs. He placed a kiss above his silky girly underwear. He threw a glance at the boy who was shivering and winked at him. Then with a grin and his teeth took the underwear off, revealing James' erected cock. Brandon placed kisses on James' thighs and grabbed with his big hand James'cock. The tanned skin of his hands contrasting with James' pink pale cock. Precome covered all his hand before he even pumped it.
"Look at you" he awed and stared at the boy "so ready for me"
James moaned as the pumping kept going and hissed at Brandon's flick of the wrist.
"Not yet baby" Brandon ordered and James eyes widen in surprise.
"Please" he begged in a high pitched voice while Brandon's hand never stopped tugging his leaking cock.
"Not yet" Brandon ordered more authoratively looking very serious as his hand worked James' member.
James writhed and whined but did his best to hold his release back. Brandon's half weight on top of him grounding him in a way.
"Suck" he heard Brandon saying and opened his eyes to see Brandon's eyes staring lustful at his, two fingers held closed at his mouth. He obediently opened his mouth and took the two digits in the heat of his mouth. He sucked the rough, big fingers, Brandon watching while pumping with his other hand James' cock.
"Slick it good baby or it will hurt" Brandon's deep voice sounded desperate, making James whine in anticipation.
With a pop, he removed his fingers and James saw the hand leaving his sight of view. He felt the familiar clenching above his member signaling his soon to come release and tried hard to hold it back. he really wanted to do as he was told. He really wanted to be good. As if on cue Brandon growled above him, he was now kneeling between James' open legs.
"That's it, such a good boy" he praised James and the younger boy shivered in need.
He felt a finger circling his hole. Then suddenly it entered him half though making him hiss in discomfort.
"Relax" Brandon's soothing voice helped and felt the man's finger moving further in until it was deep set in his ass. He felt it circle once and twice, then retreating and entering with both digits. James moaned when Brandon's fingers brushed something inside his ass. Brandon had found his prostate and with each tugging at his cock the man above him would pump his fingers in and out his ass while brushing his prostate. James was falling apart. He writhed and squirmed like a wild animal, Brandon's weigh now holding him down, grounding him.
"Please please please" he was begging on and on, he was ready to explode.
"What do you want?" Brandon growled above him
"Please" James repeated but Brandon kept his actions relentlessly, his finger pumping in and out his ass.
"Say it" Brandon demanded in a tight voice
James opened his eyes and stared at the sexy man above him
"Please tell me to come" his eyes glazed with lust, his big swollen lips gaping open with each thrust.
"Come" Brandon's words were the key to James' happiness, like that he felt his come coming in big waves shooting from his cock. He screamed in pleasure and probably fainted for a few seconds. Because when he opened his eyes Brandon was attacking his neck, his mouth on his neck curve biting hard.
James moaned once again, this man would be the end of him.

Brandon saw the guy under him falling apart and loved every second of it. James was such a responsive lover. Every touch, every flick of his wrist and he was coming undone. And above all he followed Brandon's instructions like a champ. All these had made Brandon's erection struggling to get free from his pants. As in command, not able to hold it restrained anymore he unzipped and pulled them off. In a swift motion he stood and took his boxers off too. He looked down the carpet at the beautiful sight of a sprawling James, all sedated watching him with wide eyes.
He saw the boy staring at his erection. He placed his hand around it and hissed at the feeling. He could come like this, giving a show for James but he had other plans.
"On your knees" he growled his voice full of desire
James without a second thought, did just that and found himself face to face with a massive cock. Brandon smirked at the boy's eagerness. Could he be any more perfect? he thought and with his hand in James top black messy hair guided his mouth on his cock. The heat of James mouth enveloped his cock and Brandon moaned so loud that his voice echoed back in the house. James pumped his head masterfully up and down Brandon's shaft, hollowing his cheeks as he retrieved the cock from his mouth and then relaxed his throat taking him all back in. Brandon gasped in surprise and jumped back his cock sprinting free from James mouth, bobbing Brandon on his stomach.
"Shit" he hissed and James looked at him with worried eyes. His mouth swollen, cum at the edge of his lips.
"I don't want to come yet" Brandon explained and made his way back to the carpet. He kneeled and took a condom out of his pants.
James seem to shiver in understanding.
"Lube" James managed to say "upstairs"
Brandon thought about it but he couldn't master walking and James was not going anywhere.
"We've got lube here" he said and with his fingers scooped as much of James spank as he could and coated his fingers. He swirled it around James hole that had already loosened from before. He pumped his fingers in and out, making it up to four digits. He watched mesmerised at James hole swallowing them all in and then James cock that was feeling once again. He leaned over James and aligned himself with his pretty hole. Then with a kiss on James lips he thrusted inside and made it half way before halting.
"Breathe" he asked James and as the boy remembered to breathe, relaxed and let him settle full inside of him.
This was heaven, Brandon thought. James tight hole clenching constantly around his cock. He started moving and they both moaned deeply.
"Look at me" Brandon grunted and James opened his eyes his lips still open in a silent moan and stared at Brandon's green eyes.
They looked at each other's eyes while Brandon thrusted faster and faster inside James. Their chests sticky with sweat and cum. James met each thrust and their movements became frantic. Faster and faster until their thrusts were jerky and out of order.
James came first, untouched Brandon's cock brushing his oversensitive prostate over and over again. Brandon stilled above him and then with a last jerky movement with his hips emptied himself inside of him. He kept thrusting well after the last drop of cum. They kissed until they were both stilled and exhausted. Brandon's cock slid out of James' used hole and they laid there embraced tightly.
"Wow" James sighed and Brandon's laugh vibrated both of them.