First time

**WARNING**
This chapter contains adult themes. Read at your own risk but it is recommended that you are 18+.

We continue to kiss passionately but it quickly turns heated and before I know it we are desperately making out on my bed

Eric trails kisses along my jaw before doing the same down my neck. I shut my eyes in pleasure as he peppers kisses all over me. He stops for a second and I open my eyes and see him stripping his shirt off. He looks at me asking for approval and I let him take my top off for me.

He continues his kisses and kisses between my breasts while I remove my shorts. He swiftly unclasps my bra with one hand and throws it away. He looks down at me with luck st before taking one of my nipples in his mouth while his hand massages the other.

I let out moans as he continues to pleasure me with the swirl of his tongue and I feel myself wanting more. I pull his mouth to mine and kiss him with a neediness. It's almost like I'm telepathically sending him a message. One that says I want more of him. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" He looks down at me with seriousness. Am I sure? Of course I'm sure I'm no Virgin Mary the idiot.

"It's not my first time you know." I chuckle. To this he smiles.

"I know. But it's your first time with me." He says. "Well that makes me even more sure of myself, because I love you." I tell him.

He reattaches his lips to mine and thrusts his hips against mine. We both moan in frustration from the contact and we pause as Eric takes his pants and underwear off while I take off my panties. We are now both completely naked.

I crush my lips to Eric's again and I feel his member poke me. He looks down between our bodies and holds his cock as he guides it to my entrance. I hold onto his shoulders as he slides it into me and I let out a sigh of pleasure once he's fully inside me.

He slowly starts to thrust in and out and the room fills with sounds of pure bliss.

"Yess." I moan.

I hear multiple groan and grunts from Eric and I stare at his handsome face before I can't keep my eyes open from the waves of pleasure rolling over me.

"Faster" I almost beg and I feel Eric's pace quicken. He thrusts in and out of me and all I can hear is the slap of skin against skin and the beautiful sounds we are making together.

I feel my release coming soon and I can tell Eric is reaching his as well as his thrusts begin to get sloppier.

"I'm gonna-" I start to say

"So am I just hold on." I feel Eric's cock twitch inside me and it's just enough to send me over the edge. We both reach our highs together and while breathing heavily we collapse in a sweaty heap.

Eric pulls out and we instantly fall asleep in each others arms.