"Well this is nice"

After Eric and I had our little make out session in the lake we went back to our cabin

It is 10 past 1 in the morning and I am so tired I can't wait to get to sleep. As soon as I walk through the door I go straight to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I'm just about to get in the shower when I feel muscly arms wrap around my waist. "What are you doing?" I ask shocked. "Having a shower with you." Eric replies cooly. "Who said?" I question. "I did. Just then." He smirks. I sigh as I realise I'm not going to win this time. "Just don't look okay otherwise no date for you." I tell him. "I think we both know that that's not going to happen. Besides you promised me a date, you can't take that back." He challenges. "We'll see."

I turn the water on and wait for it to heat up, and while I do so Eric preoccupied himself with taking all of his clothes off which wasn't much since he already didn't have a shirt on. And then he leaned patiently waiting for me to take off my bra and underwear.

"I'm not going to take these off with you watching me" I say

"Fine I'll turn around"

He did as he said and I quickly took of my bra and underwear and rushed into the shower and under the warm water."You can come in now." I heard shuffling and then he pulled the curtain back and joined me in the shower.

"Well this is nice" he looked at me with a smug expression. "It's lovely" I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

----

It's now 1:30am and Eric and I are both dressed and ready for bed. I can't wait to get to sleep cause I'm so exhausted from all this activity with Eric.

"I hope you had fun this weekend baby girl. Cause I know I did." Eric whispered to me when we got under the covers. "Thank you." I simply said. "For what?" I could tell he was confused. "For being fun I guess and just being.... I don't know.... nice." I didn't know how to answer that question and it kind of caught me off guard. "Goodnight" he smiled and dozed off.

----

Ok guys thank you so much for reading this far idk what I'd do without you!

Love you xx