"I sleep naked"

"Wow

"Wow. You know I really didn't expect it but you are actually really observant." I blurt to Eric. "What do you mean i'm always watching and paying attention. Even when you least expect it hahah." Eric laughs, while eyeing me pull my short skirt down a bit.

"No I just mean that you notice little things like that I love animals. There's only a few people who know that."

"Yeah well I'm not like most people and I notice most things about people I'm interested in." He smiles down at me. It is now that I notice we have stopped walking and are now at his car.

We spent the entire day here and it's about 7pm now and it's dark outside already. I guess we just lost track of time and now it's later than expected.

"We should probably start driving back." Eric interrupts my thoughts.

I look him in the eyes and something switches in my head.

"Can we just get a hotel and stay here I don't want to go home. Plus it's a really long drive." I say batting my eyelashes. "I guess your right it's kinda late to drive home now. Alright we'll get a hotel." Eric gets out his phone and starts booking a hotel for us while I get in the car.

——

Arriving at the hotel was very surprising. I did not at all expect to arrive at a five star hotel with valet, free buffet and all kinds of special services.

"Woah! You really went all out when I said let's book a hotel." I say to Eric with my mouth hanging open at the beautiful sight which is our hotel. "Uh yeah I booked it on my dads card and this was the only place still open." He says with a shrug. "Well Jesus this place is amazing. Where's our room?" I ask excitedly.

I can only hope our room looks as great as the lobby. We head into the elevator and I can't contain my excitement.

As we exit the elevator and Eric unlocks the door to our room I realise that there are only two rooms on this floor. hmm that's weird. Eric opens the door and I almost die from loss of breath. It's fucking beautiful. absolutely stunning. No words can describe the room i'm in.

Eric takes my hand and guides me further in before closing the door behind us. He puts the bags on the floor before having a look around. I stand at the door for what feels like forever just glued there staring in awe. Finally I follow Eric and I have a good look around the room. There's only one main room with a huge en-suite but that's fine it's a huge bed, definitely bigger than a normal sized king bed. There's a kitchen, a lounge room, a dining room and a laundry room. Eric drops the bags off into the room and says he's having a shower. While he son the shower I decide to watch some TV.

——

"Cindy can you come here!" Eric yells from the bedroom. Wow what could he possibly want.

I walk into the room and see him naked on the bed. "What are you doing put some clothes on." I scream while shielding my eyes.

"Come join me."

"What no put some pants on at least." I demand.

"I sleep naked." He shrugs.

"No you don't. Not with me. Now put some pants on." I point to the bags. He walks over and pulls out his underwear. He pulls it on and gets into bed.

"Thank you." I sigh. I start to feel tired and decide it's best to go to bed anyway since we have a long drive ahead of us tomorrow.

I change out of my clothes and change into Eric's shirt and hop into bed next to him.

Eric instantly pulls me close against him and wraps his strong arms around my waist.

"Goodnight baby." He whispers.

"Goodnight Eric." I reply before drifting off to sleep in his arms.