Too far?

**WARNING**

**WARNING**

This chapter contains sexual activity. If you do not wish to read please skip to the next chapter.

You have been warned!

—-

As we continue to make out on my bed I start to feel an urge for more Eric. We aren't close enough and I need more of him.

I know he feels the same because he takes his top off before helping me with mine. I barely know what I'm doing but I'm all in and I'm ready.

He unclasps my bra and stares at my bare chest for a second.

"Breathtaking." He smiles at me. He then slowly massages one of my breasts before taking the other in his mouth. His tongue moves in circular motions over my erect nipple and I can't help but let out a soft moan.

As he is toying with my breasts I take the next step and start to undo his pants. He realises what I'm doing and helps me take them off him. He is left in only his underwear.

Before he can do anything else I take my shorts off and am about to take my panties off before Eric stops me.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to if it's too far for you." He says seriously. "No, I want to. I need to." I say to him a bit out of breath. He nods in response and kisses my belly.

He leaves soft kisses all the way down to the hem of my panties and slowly bites the hem with his teeth and pulls my lace panties off with his mouth. He does this with full eye contact.

He kisses my thighs and moves my legs wider apart.

"You sure?" He asks me again. I just nod in response.

He inserts one finger inside me and I let out a small gasp. He slowly starts to pump in and out of me with a steady pace.

He then enters another finger and pumps his fingers faster in and out. I can feel a knot forming in my stomach and small moans roll off my tongue.

Eric attaches his lips to my clit and sucks while his fingers are still going inside me. Waves of pleasure roll over me as he continues to hit my g spot.

"Come for me baby." He hums with his lips still against me. This is just enough to cause me to get to my high.

And I have my first orgasm caused by Eric.

Once finished I crawl over to the edge of the bed where Eric is and get down on my knees on the floor in front of him.

"Your turn." I say while pulling his Calvin's down. His huge erection springs free and my eyes go wide.

Jesus motherfucking christ.

Eric begins to say something but I shush him and grab his cock with my hand.

I look him in the eyes and lick one stripe from the base to the very tip before putting my lips around him and taking him in my mouth. I bob my head up and down and take him as far in as I can handle. He tangles his fingers in my hair and I let him help guide me.

I deep throat him and have to stop myself from gagging. It's been a while since I've done this.

"Mmmmhh." Eric lets out groans and moans filled with pleasure.

I watch his face as his eyes are full with lust.

I gently massage his balls while sucking him off until I feel his cock twitch in my mouth. I know he's about to come and I decide I want him in my mouth.

"Where do you want me?" He asks. This makes me feel respected since not many guys care where they release.

I temporarily stop to reply "right where you are." Before putting him in my mouth again.

I bob my head a few more times before I hear a loud throaty groan and Eric reaches his high.

My mouth fills with semen and I swallow every last drop.

"Wow." Eric breathes.

He flops back onto the bed and I slide in next to him. He wraps his strong arms around me and we both fall asleep instantly.

 He wraps his strong arms around me and we both fall asleep instantly